Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Canelo is a fucccckingggg JOKe. It actually doesn't matter, Canelo has been making his living off primed out welterweights

GGG fights middelweights, and only middleweights.

What utter nonsense.....

Golovkin's Promoter: We'd Fight Ramirez at 168, Return To 160.....
    http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...rn-160--103548

Golovkin: I'll Fight Mayweather, Nobody Wants Pac Rematch.....
    http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...ematch--103645

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      First off, there's no 157 bluff, and looks like they dropped their 155 bluff too: some day, down the line. But really it's not the same cause Canelo is the MW champ, and stands to get stripped of his belt for ducking.

You must be new to boxing, here's what Froch was saying about GGG back then: " We'll swerve him if we can, punches like a mule, dangerous fight "
      Lol, I must be new to boxing? Lol. I actually covered boxing for a bit. Been watching since 86. Let me slow down the bluff comment for you. GGG should call Canelo's bluff and take the fight at a catchweight; meet in the middle 157.

I originally wrote that GGG avoided Lara and Ward. In fact he was willing to fight Froch 168 but wanted a catchweight for Ward. My fault with the editing.

Comment

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
        Ward was never the champ in GGG's division. It's completely unrelated because the fight was never being negotiated. Golovkin's team made the claim for 164 and Ward wasn't responding to the claims until the Lemiuex fight was made for October. Ward waited for the opportunity to look good and put himself in the media.
        He was willing to fight Froch at 168 but wanted a catchweight for Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
          He was willing to fight Froch at 168 but wanted a catchweight for Ward
          Froch retired and pussied out so don't use a fictional fight as an example.

Comment

Lol, I must be new to boxing? Lol. I actually covered boxing for a bit. Been watching since 86. Let me slow down the bluff comment for you. GGG should call Canelo's bluff and take the fight at a catchweight; meet in the middle 157.

I originally wrote that GGG avoided Lara and Ward. In fact he was willing to fight Froch 168 but wanted a catchweight for Ward. My fault with the editing.
            Again, Canelo doesn't want 157 or even 155, not with Ggg across the ring. How many times does he need to say it, not next?

You know that Lara's manager admitted they never contacted Gggs people, even after getting called out on it by Gggs promoter?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Again, Canelo doesn't want 157 or even 155, not with Ggg across the ring. How many times does he need to say it, not next?

You know that Lara's manager admitted they never contacted Gggs people, even after getting called out on it by Gggs promoter?
              If that's the case then I stand corrected.

So his only reluctance then is Ward and that's understandable. I will look for Lara's manager's quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
                Froch retired and pussied out so don't use a fictional fight as an example.
                Was Golovkin not willing to fight Froch at 168?

Comment

Was Golovkin not willing to fight Froch at 168?
                  You know I'm willing to fight Tyson right now

Guess what, I know it aint gonna happen so I can say what I want.

Froch knew he didn't want the fight and GGG took another fight because he knew also.

Comment

• if GGG gets the vacated belt, you gotta go after contenders, champions, named fighters. you gotta go after the danny jacobs, laras of teh world and no more dominic wades and willie munroe types. this is coming from a GGG fan.

Comment

• When you say GGG, put some respekk on it

Comment

Working...
                      X