Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Eddy Reynoso, the trainer of WBC middleweight world champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (46-1-1, 32KOs) exploded on various members of the press who continue to criticize his fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]

when triple flop aka mr. 97k ppv buys fights ward or lara, then he can step up to mr. 2.5 million ppv buys. fahk triple flop and his 6 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
      when triple flop aka mr. 97k ppv buys fights ward or lara, then he can step up to mr. 2.5 million ppv buys. fahk triple flop and his 6 fans.
      So, what you're really saying is that you actually don't want Canelo to ever get in the ring with GGG. You want GGG to move up and away from your boy.

Comment

Yea yea.

Cheps, you just tell Gingernelo to be a Good Boy and hand over that green belt... after he's done murking Khan and fighting blown-up WWs.

Comment

translation. because we never had any intentions to fight little g. we will talk sh it.

Comment

LMAO, well Candela if his ass would step in the ring. I mean you guys fought Lopez and his only win was Ortiz, you fought a washed up ass Kirkland too. Guys like your boy Candela ducking him is the reason why he can't get the top names on his resume. Quit being a coward and take your beating like a man......fighting Amir Khan, smh....you dudes should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment

Another excuse, if he doesn't beat anybody (that is true), why they are trying to delay the fight? I mean it would be an easy fight for Canelo, it is Kirkland different? Hell no.

Comment

Just make sure to polish up that belt.

I'm going to absolutely enjoy watching the Headline on boxingscene "Canelo vacates WBC belt". I may actually screenshot it and put it as my sig.

Comment

I think this is the first time in history (the whole GGG situation) when Canelo team is backtracking so rigorously. And because they are doing it for the first time, they can't play it smoothly and thus their lines, acting game, and delivery look fake as fuk. No one believes you guys. You should really stop talking sh and taking Ls. Drop the belt and be labeled as cowards. Go back to fight Pacquaio.
                  Last edited by ggg_kz; 04-15-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

all thats going to happen is canelo will be stripped and ggg will fight more people we have never heard of. ggg going to have to make a decision does he finally want to fight a fighter thats not a push over and move to 155 or is he going to fight no namers and chase belts his whole career

Comment

Working...
                    X