Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
    When I think of great middleweights I think of Miguel cotto
    Cotto is a better win then any of the cab drivers GGG has beaten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      But thats not even the issue why attack Canelo tit for tat when the comment made is " who has GGG fought " which is right he hasnt fought anyone worth a fck .
      Who should GGG have fought that he hasn't (and who hasn't shamelessly ducked him)??? Remember he's the middleweight champion, so we are talking middleweights, not LHWs and HWs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Who said he was middleweight great? You said what top 10 ranked middleweight has canelo beaten. He beat the lineal champ so of course he beat a top 10 ranked fighter how else would he earn the only belt that matters at middleweight. Some people are either ******ed or don't know how boxing works. SMH
        Cool, so triple g has beaten more ranked middleweights

Comment

Cool, so triple g has beaten more ranked middleweights
          Again you said canelo ain't beat no top 10 ranked middleweights. You been exposed as a fool. It's best to just shut up and keep it moving.

Comment

Again you said canelo ain't beat no top 10 ranked middleweights. You been exposed as a fool. It's best to just shut up and keep it moving.
            Because cotto isn't a real middleweight

Now shut the **** up

Comment

Because cotto isn't a real middleweight

Now shut the **** up
              But he was a top 10 ranked middleweight you phukin dummy. Now stop talking with my dyck in yo mouth.

Comment

• And out of all the current ranked middle weights he hasn't faced a single one

Comment

But he was a top 10 ranked middleweight you phukin dummy. Now stop talking with my dyck in yo mouth.
                  canelo is the middleweight champ but according to him he's not even a middleweight. Doesn't mean ****

Comment

• Reynoso is right, Golovkin has beaten nobody !

Saunders and Jacobs would BOTH beat all of Golovkin's opponents.

Pity that Saunders and Jacobs don't want none of lil'G though.

Comment

• Whoever supports that bs is not a boxing fan. Im not even a GGG fan and I can tell Canelo is acting like a pu$sy right now. MAybe its DLH who doesnt want his cashcow to lose? Who knows....

ANd to be honest, who has Canelo beat outside of Cotto? I had him losing the Lara fight and was losing the Trout fight before the KD and this stupid open cards. Cotto good win but before Cotto he never beat any name

On the other side, GGG has to do something to fight a name and ASAP... His hype is drying slowly. Wade is a bs fight. Nobody wants to see this crap
                      Last edited by boxinggod101; 04-17-2016, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X