Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most important line of this: "im not a millionaire"

HOW??????????????
    golden boys has to be kidding me...garcia/provo/posto/

im sorry crap like this just cant be real...but haymon can find a way to get broner 1 million to fight theophane...love it or hate i'd he pays his prize fighters..

Comment

funny, people say some cotton candied gift beat the fight out of him, when he had better fights and opponents after he fought ole fanny gift. what does that make gift then?

Comment

Hard to believe that lucas matthysse was never a full world champion. Even Chris Algieri was a champ at his weight.

Would have loved to see him vs Maidana..... think they fought 4 times in the amateurs and was 0 - 4. (could be wrong)

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post

HOW??????????????

im sorry crap like this just cant be real...but haymon can find a way to get broner 1 million to fight theophane...love it or hate i'd he pays his prize fighters..
          Broner is 4 division champ doe. Dominated 4 weight classes yo.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post

HOW??????????????

You forgot Peterson,Judah,and Alexander.He must have paid his team really well.

Comment

basically lucas Quitthysse is ready to quit

Comment

Originally posted by volt View Post
                funny, people say some cotton candied gift beat the fight out of him, when he had better fights and opponents after he fought ole fanny gift. what does that make gift then?
                Postol was his hardest opponent. Thats why Garcia ducked Postol in past
                Now is Crawford ducking Postol like Garcia did.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Broner is 4 division champ doe. Dominated 4 weight classes yo.
                  it was weak opposition when he won all these divisoions

Comment

Lucas has always talked in a way that suggests he fought because he was good at it, not because of great love for the sport. He always seemed like he had one foot out the door. Now he's at the end of his prime, he's hit his limit, and talk like this doesn't surprise me.

I'll miss watching Lucas when he's gone. If he isn't motivated, he should walk. Boxing isn't something you should do with anything less than full commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                      You forgot Peterson,Judah,and Alexander.He must have paid his team really well.
                      i was just using his recent and largest fight....
                      he was nobody in there with judah and alexander, just on the come up..

but nonetheless...NOT A MILLIONAIRE?

Comment

Working...
                      X