Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy got his ass beat into retirement

Comment

Originally posted by Willie_pep1 View Post
      Did u not read the article u ****in bum!! The doctor told him he still has eye issues..u ****in f*ggot
      Yea Garcia ****ed up the machine

Comment

He sounds depressed

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Damn, Danny Garcia took this guy's soul.

yeah, thats it.

Comment

I'll always look at Matthysse as an underachiever, he could've done so much more in his career. He's got good skill and serious power, but I don't think he's as mentally strong as a lot of other fighters. I don't consider any of the guys he's lost to a better fighter than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

ps: chino is a cyclist now

Good way to get rid of all that fat.

Comment

He may not be a millionaire but he doesn't have to be where he's from. You can get a few acres for 100k. I'm sure he's more than fine.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  I'll always look at Matthysse as an underachiever, he could've done so much more in his career. He's got good skill and serious power, but I don't think he's as mentally strong as a lot of other fighters. I don't consider any of the guys he's lost to a better fighter than him.
                  The gist of it. Big potential. Mentally just not enough though. If he had Khan's heart he'd be a big time player.

Comment

LMAO what a quitter. This fake warrior got exposed as a quitter at the very end. Maquitssy. Get the **** away from our sport coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Postol didn't whoop him! Postol was allowed to cheat and hold the entire fight. You FKN go 10 rounds when a dude can just ride your back all night... Better yet dip sht. Put a 150lb flak jack on you and fight for 12 rounds. NONE can make it past 7. Which is usually when the points FINALLY MIGHT come off but then damage is done.
                      Exactly. This is what happened. Y la puta que los parió a todos, hijos de puta.

Comment

Working...
                      X