Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse Admits No Desire To Fight, May Not Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is nobody mentioning the fight with Provodnikov last year, that war was the last one this brave warrior had left. Hope he managed to make some money in his career.

Comment

Nooooooooooooo!!!

Man i would love to see Lucas go out with a win but you could clearly tell the Matthysse that faced Postol was not the Lucas of old.

Comment

I hope he comes back. So much potential and the fights available are plentiful. Either way, I respect his honesty.

Comment

Put a fork in him he's f.uckin done son

He hasn't been the same since Garcia, him siding with GB probably was the worst thing for his career

How the fuc.k did he not retire a millionaire?

Comment

Brutal wars with Ajose, Garcia, Molina, Ruslan and an ass whooping by Postol, I don't blame him for walking away. That style, kill or be killed, wasnt built for longevity, it just sucks we never saw Lucas hold a belt.

Comment

Hang them up then and I salute you! You'll make an AWESOME trainer....

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Brutal wars with Ajose, Garcia, Molina, Ruslan and an ass whooping by Postol, I don't blame him for walking away. That style, kill or be killed, wasnt built for longevity, it just sucks we never saw Lucas hold a belt.
                He should have one. That shit with Lamont was well...shit

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Postol didn't whoop him! Postol was allowed to cheat and hold the entire fight. You FKN go 10 rounds when a dude can just ride your back all night... Better yet dip sht. Put a 150lb flak jack on you and fight for 12 rounds. NONE can make it past 7. Which is usually when the points FINALLY MIGHT come off but then damage is done.

Comment

REAL BOXERS KNOW Emanuel Steward school of boxing. Be the bigger guy, One punch then grab, Sink weight, rinse and repeat.

A good judge will call a warning after 4 rounds. Most NEVER. And then he will call a penalty. After 7,8,9... By then ONE point is worth letting your opponent carry you ALL those rounds...

Comment

Hard to believe the guy isn't a millionaire by now. La Maquina's earned his retirement if that's what he decides.

Comment

Working...
                      X