Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Actually, at the bottom right side, it says, "Mayweather wins unanimous decision."

That's the FACT, no?

then where did that came from?

i ams sure it did not came from individual score card be because all we saw was that single score card which is round 9

how did he won unanimously base on that?

is it not that the winner should be based on the score in the final score sheet?

the FINAL (not the individual score) said red corner won and that's not floyd's corner

slow mo clips prove the too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Canelo was easy, Cotto did better as did Manny. Manny should have fought Canelo instead of Algieri. But, good for Chris. He made good money to get beat up.
      Naah..

If you read what Floyd said. Pac was the toughest among the 3. Cotto and Canelo were runner ups.

Asked by boxingscene who was his top 3 toughest fights.

Floyd answered: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

It's over.

So if we based this poll on what Froid really felt and not what Floyd jizzguzzlers thought. Then it is obvious Pac did better than canelo and cotto based on Floyd's 3 hardest opponents. Funny thing is Maidana and Castillo weren't even in his top 3 toughest fights of floyd when they definitely should lmao

If you ask me Floyd's hardest was...Castillo, Maidana and the Pacman.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        then where did that came from?

i ams sure it did not came from individual score card be because all we saw was that single score card which is round 9

how did he won unanimously base on that?

is it not that the winner should be based on the score in the final score sheet?

the FINAL (not the individual score) said red corner won and that's not floyd's corner

slow mo clips prove the too.
        Rath, seriously. Why can't you be a man and stop with this scorecard thing? You know it doesn't make sense. Everyone has already explained to you why it doesn't make sense, but you keep going on with this.

The final scorecard says "Mayweather wins Unanimous Decision." You know that. It also makes no sense for the judges to give Mayweather round 4 and 6, if your theory is to be believed. I really don't understand why you can't be man enough to give up on this. We know you love Pac. You believe he won. No one has a problem with that. But why can't you give up on this stupid conspiracy theory that makes no sense.

Comment

• When your own father is being honest and says after a Gifted win that his son doesn't have it anymore. It definitely Speaks volumes.

Says it all right here.. Pathetic performance even in his own father's eyes. Rare moments when Floyd senior becomes honest on cam and this was post fight minutes after the Pac vs may fight.

Floyd Mayweather Sr.@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

Comment

Rath, seriously. Why can't you be a man and stop with this scorecard thing? You know it doesn't make sense. Everyone has already explained to you why it doesn't make sense, but you keep going on with this.

The final scorecard says "Mayweather wins Unanimous Decision." You know that. It also makes no sense for the judges to give Mayweather round 4 and 6, if your theory is to be believed. I really don't understand why you can't be man enough to give up on this. We know you love Pac. You believe he won. No one has a problem with that. But why can't you give up on this stupid conspiracy theory that makes no sense.
            why can't you be a man and answer the question?

where did that "mayweather won unanimously" came from?

sure it did not came from the total final score sheet.

what don't make sense was that final score says red corner won but the remark says mayweather won.

lastly if you remember the time stamped on the score sheet which you said reflects the time the final score sheet was printed, how does that make sense to print the final score sheet only at 9:40 pm something almost 11th round of the fight?

how did they know the fight would reach 12 round?

what if floyd or Pac got KO'd in the early rounds, don't they need the final score sheet for that?

is the final score sheet only needed if the fight ends 12 round?

oh yeah, does it make sense to you that the judges gave those rounds to bradley when he won against Pac?

you were only providing me with just rounds 4 and 8 that don't make sense to you how many rounds does Pac vs Bradley has that don't make sense to you?

or the Catillo vs Floyd fight?
            Last edited by Rath; 06-26-2016, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Castillo is has so many more votes than DLH, Cotto and PAC!

Floyd didn't fight a weight drained DLH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                why can't you be a man and answer the question?

where did that "mayweather won unanimously" came from?

sure it did not came from the total final score sheet.

what don't make sense was that final score says red corner won but the remark says mayweather won.

lastly if you remember the time stamped on the score sheet which you said reflects the time the final score sheet was printed, how does that make sense to print the final score sheet only at 9:40 pm something almost 11th round of the fight?

how did they know the fight would reach 12 round?

what if floyd or Pac got KO'd in the early rounds, don't they need the final score sheet for that?

is the final score sheet only needed if the fight ends 12 round?
                What the actual **** are you talking about???

Answer what question? You just answered it yourself. It says it on the final scorecard. You know it and I know it. So why do I have to tell you again where it came from?

Paper has to be printed to be written on, no? The compubox sheet has the same timestamp on it. I showed you that already. This is really not difficult to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Says it all right here.. Pathetic performance even in his own father's eyes.
                  Yea, and Pacquaio gave a riveting performance...so much that one of his biggest supporters said he let everyone down.

Comment

Yea, and Pacquaio gave a riveting performance...so much that one of his biggest supporters said he let everyone down.

Larry stating things clearly! The pain remains til this day! Lots of tears. So much pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      When your own father is being honest and says after a Gifted win that his son doesn't have it anymore. It definitely Speaks volumes.

Says it all right here.. Pathetic performance even in his own father's eyes. Rare moments when Floyd senior becomes honest on cam and this was post fight minutes after the Pac vs may fight.

Floyd Mayweather Sr.@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

He told Floyd that they, Vegas judges would try to gift the win to PAC. You kinda overlooked that part!

Comment

Working...
                      X