Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Dead on.

Floyd grabbed on Mosleys arm for dear life. I've never seen Floyd so disoriented.

I don't think Mosley knew how badly he hurt Floyd because, in my opinion, he didn't pursue the ko aggressive enough.

People don't vote Mosley because how floyd recovered and DOMINATED the rest of the fight. So I understand.

But make no mistake, Mosley had floyd standing on noodles. Lol.

Floyd didn't lie about being hurt in the post fight interview either. Said something like "all in a day's work" when asked.
    it was not on the agreement in fact i saw on mosley's face shock ( oh **** i am so dead) that he might ko floyd and from then on carried floyd til the end of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      it was not on the agreement in fact i saw on mosley's face shock ( oh **** i am so dead) that he might ko floyd and from then on carried floyd til the end of the fight.
      Both power shots? So,was the fight fixed?

So maybe JMM made a big mistake when he knocked out PAC cold as the b side?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        Rath, do you believe PAC did better than Castillo or Maidana?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          yes, you are right...we are but a few....who understand the thread topic more than the op.......
          After Mosley, who came closest after that? Or, who on the list do you believe beat Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            After Mosley, who came closest after that? Or, who on the list do you believe beat Floyd?
            "After Mosley, who came closest after that? Oskie

Or, who on the list do you believe beat Floyd?" All the rest, including his women ha ha ha

Comment

Or, who on the list do you believe beat Floyd?" All the rest, including his women ha ha ha
              Hahahahaha! I loved it when the cuffs were placed around his wrists and he was taken to jail. Those handcuffs are sports memorabilia now.

Comment

His unofficial record must be pretty bad it that case.

Comment

• Castillo won that fight fair and square but politics, bias and corrupted judges gave the win to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    His unofficial record must be pretty bad it that case.
                    much better than his official record!

btw, we could have really seen the best of floyd if he was not so fixated on his 0...

we could have seen floyd really dig deep to do real battle...and score tkos or kos....

like his early days....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Castillo won that fight fair and square but politics, bias and corrupted judges gave the win to Floyd.
                      I won't argue against that. I agree. After that fight, I never bet against Floyd, knowing he would get the win in any close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X