No announcement yet.

Postol clowning Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    lol what? the first 6 rounds everytime lucas got close he got grabed. you think thats a boxing lesson? wow this has gotten bad. people have been conditioned to think that clinching and preventing your opponent from throwing punches is actually boxing. sad
    I seem to remember Lucas clinching Provodnikov a lot when they fought. You didn't complain about it then.

Comment

He needs to keep talking and never stop. That's the only chance he has it seems to land a Crawford fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        I seem to remember Lucas clinching Provodnikov a lot when they fought. You didn't complain about it then.
        No, never a lot. Only a few times when he was hurt. You can't compare that with using clinching non stop since the beginning of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          lol what? the first 6 rounds everytime lucas got close he got grabed. you think thats a boxing lesson? wow this has gotten bad. people have been conditioned to think that clinching and preventing your opponent from throwing punches is actually boxing. sad
          This is the truth. I remember I made a thread right in the middle of the fight complaining about the clinching. Everytime Lucas had him, he clinched. He frustrated Lucas just by clinching non stop. It was a bull shiet fight but these haters won't admit it.

Comment

People have to be honest about how much control and say Crawford has over his career at this point. Even if he says he wants Postol, Arum would look at him like he's stupid. Pacquaio was a damn international megastar and still didn't have a say in his opponent selection.

Comment

Lucas fanboys still crying I see.....

Comment

this is the fight to be made at 140, i'd argue for Herrera vs either of these 2 but it looks like he moved up to 147 with Lucas

four similarities with Postol & TC

both are tall and lanky for 140
                both start slow
                both have great footwork
                both have fight-ending power that they seem to hide until at least half-way through the fight

this is a great great matchup

Comment

A coward like Postol who retreats like a scared poosee can't clown anyone. Guy fights like a disgusting afraid sissy. And I don't like Crawford or Maquitssy by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    A coward like Postol who retreats like a scared poosee can't clown anyone. Guy fights like a disgusting afraid sissy. And I don't like Crawford or Maquitssy by the way.
                    as far as i've seen the only thing you like is attention

Comment

No, never a lot. Only a few times when he was hurt. You can't compare that with using clinching non stop since the beginning of the fight.
                      Like it or not, clinching is part of boxing and has been for a very long time. It's up to the fighter being held to do something about it.

Watch both Mayweather vs Maidana fights for a good example....Chino refused to allow Mayweather to nullify his offense by holding.

Comment

Working...
                      X