No announcement yet.

Postol clowning Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    postol's clinch fest got him black-listed. too bad that doesn't happen to everyone. unpopular euro couldn't afford to do that.
    Clinch fest? Was that the Lucas fight? I saw a boxing lesson.....

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      To me Crawford's refusal to say his name made him look soft. Crawford is now viewed as a cherry picker.
      Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I am not saying he is ducking. I'm just upset he didn't even mention his name. Crawford/Postol is THE fight at 140 right now. To not mention his name made him look like a puppet.
      Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      And Crawford said .....
      He didn't mention his name because Arum has other plans for Crawford and Postol. He's trying to marinate the fight. Postol-Granados on the the Lomachenko-Walters undercard. Crawford against Provodnikov in July. Crawford previously called out Postol and accepted the fight. It's obvious that Bob is in his ear

Comment

A win destroyed his career. WTF? This is what boxing has come to. Beat the punching bag HBO wants to feed to the star and that ruins your career.

HBO doesn't want it because Crawford might lose.

Its as if you actually support HBO in doing this.
        this is entertainment. you seem to forget that aspect of boxing. postol-matthysse was the worse fight since wlad-povetkin. it was a clinh fest. yes he got the win but he did it by cheating and by cheating he forgot the entertainment aspect of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Postol/Crawford easily sets the man to beat in the division. It should be a fight you want to see.

Plus I doubt it'd be as boring as you think.
          did you watch postol matthysse? that was utter garbage. maybe it would be better with crawford but unfortunately clinchers tend to resort to clicnhing unless they are in complete control of a fight. would postil be in complete control of the fight aaginst a highly skilled opponent like crawford? prob not. they should do the fight but on teh condition that there is no clinching and make sure that is dealt with. then and only then should they do the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
            Clinch fest? Was that the Lucas fight? I saw a boxing lesson.....
            lol what? the first 6 rounds everytime lucas got close he got grabed. you think thats a boxing lesson? wow this has gotten bad. people have been conditioned to think that clinching and preventing your opponent from throwing punches is actually boxing. sad

Comment

this is entertainment. you seem to forget that aspect of boxing. postol-matthysse was the worse fight since wlad-povetkin. it was a clinh fest. yes he got the win but he did it by cheating and by cheating he forgot the entertainment aspect of boxing.
              Its boxing. I found Matts/Postol entertaining. you and others didn't because you have become conditioned to judge the fight on how it ends, not what happens.

HBO wanted Matts to win so Crawford could get an easy win over him the next fight. Postol won so he is being punished because he has a real chance of doing what Rigo did to Donaire.

Maybe if Matts knew how to box instead of just hit, he'd have a chance at beating top tier guys and earn fights with a guy like Crawford.

Comment

I am not saying he is ducking. I'm just upset he didn't even mention his name. Crawford/Postol is THE fight at 140 right now. To not mention his name made him look like a puppet.
                Plain and simple!!! This is coming from a fan that likes both fighters!! Crawford/Postol is the fight at 140, period!

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  He didn't mention his name because Arum has other plans for Crawford and Postol. He's trying to marinate the fight. Postol-Granados on the the Lomachenko-Walters undercard. Crawford against Provodnikov in July. Crawford previously called out Postol and accepted the fight. It's obvious that Bob is in his ear

Them having nothing to say about Postol tells me they aren't marinating anything. If Postol continues to look great, we'll never see them fight.

Comment

lol what? the first 6 rounds everytime lucas got close he got grabed. you think thats a boxing lesson? wow this has gotten bad. people have been conditioned to think that clinching and preventing your opponent from throwing punches is actually boxing. sad
                    You clearly had some sort of interest in the fight.. Lucas fan perhaps? Dude got schooled and quit.

Comment

This fight should happen

Comment

Working...
                      X