No announcement yet.

Postol clowning Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    I seem to remember Lucas clinching Provodnikov a lot when they fought. You didn't complain about it then.
    Yeah he did. Postol learned to hold from watching Matthysse hold Provodnikov. Seeing as Matthysse almost got KTFO at the end of that fight as well, he's just not overly skilled in any department. Hopefully the underachieving Lucas retires soon, as he hints at after every loss.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      boxing fan perhaps? and you are right i had an interest in watching a boxing match and i got a clinch fest. i don't come on here making silly statements about one guy grabbing anotehr guy 100 times and calling it a schooling. that would be silly. what interest do you have in ignoring the rules? do you think the rules don' matter? i raelly would like to know. how is breakign the rules=schooling? please explain yourself.
      If you're such a fan of clean boxing, how would you describe the fight between Ward and Kessler? Would you be so critical of Ward for headbutts as of Postol for holding? Or if you favorite does it, it becomes less of an offense? Kessler win is considered by most posters here as a career-defining for Ward and as a claim to his high p4p status...

Comment

postol's clinch fest got him black-listed. too bad that doesn't happen to everyone. unpopular euro couldn't afford to do that.
        Postol beats Crawford with that style handily, that's why he's black listed.

Comment

the most boring fight as well. that's why hbo doesn't want it. postol got his win but he destroyed his career in the process. refs may not enforce cheating but hbo enforces boringggggggggggggggggggg
          I can't think of one single poster who bitches as much as you do, holy shit man.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
            I seem to remember Lucas clinching Provodnikov a lot when they fought. You didn't complain about it then.
            That and Matthysse is known to hit behind the head as well, Matthysse couldn't hang because he can't fight on the inside. I suspect that Crawford can't either which makes this fight VERY intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              I can't think of one single poster who bitches as much as you do, holy shit man.
              Lmaoo, I actually agree with you. At first he or she was funny and original then it just became boring with the beetchness about every single thing. The only contribution I see is when he or she is writing something negative about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Lmaoo, I actually agree with you. At first he or she was funny and original then it just became boring with the beetchness about every single thing. The only contribution I see is when he or she is writing something negative about nothing.
                It's like an opportunity to see Crawford get challenged finally and he's stuck on that one performance Postol had against Matthysse. Daggum has no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  This is the truth. I remember I made a thread right in the middle of the fight complaining about the clinching. Everytime Lucas had him, he clinched. He frustrated Lucas just by clinching non stop. It was a bull shiet fight but these haters won't admit it.
                  Then Postol stopped clinching when the ref gave him a hard warning and proceeded to beat Matthysse up and stop him.

Stop b*tching about the clinching, because Matthysse had half the fight with no clinching to do something and still got his ass kicked. It had no impact on the outcome.

Comment

although there were fouls in spots by both fighters, i don't recall Matts/Postol being a clinch fest. Matts was simply unable to land anything meaningful all night, and he got punished and stopped. simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      It's like an opportunity to see Crawford get challenged finally and he's stuck on that one performance Postol had against Matthysse. Daggum has no shame.
                      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Then Postol stopped clinching when the ref gave him a hard warning and proceeded to beat Matthysse up and stop him.

Stop b*tching about the clinching, because Matthysse had half the fight with no clinching to do something and still got his ass kicked. It had no impact on the outcome.
                      Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      although there were fouls in spots by both fighters, i don't recall Matts/Postol being a clinch fest. Matts was simply unable to land anything meaningful all night, and he got punished and stopped. simple.

First it was the eye doe, now the clinching was too much. At the end of the day Lucas wasnt too generous in his fight with Provo too but i didnt see anyone moaning, saw the postol v lucas fight and didn't think there was any excessive clinching.

Comment

Working...
                      X