Collapse
No announcement yet.

Postol clowning Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that for now Arum will keep Crawford away from dangerous opponents, both Postol and even Pacquiao if he's still himself and beats up Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      the most boring fight as well. that's why hbo doesn't want it. postol got his win but he destroyed his career in the process. refs may not enforce cheating but hbo enforces boringggggggggggggggggggg
      A win destroyed his career. WTF? This is what boxing has come to. Beat the punching bag HBO wants to feed to the star and that ruins your career.

HBO doesn't want it because Crawford might lose.

Its as if you actually support HBO in doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        the most boring fight as well. that's why hbo doesn't want it. postol got his win but he destroyed his career in the process. refs may not enforce cheating but hbo enforces boringggggggggggggggggggg
        Postol/Crawford easily sets the man to beat in the division. It should be a fight you want to see.

Plus I doubt it'd be as boring as you think.

Comment

I told you guys before Crawford wants no part of Postol.

Comment

So Crawford is ducking Postol even though Postol was the one who said he needed 1-2 fights before Crawford? I understand there's a lot of revisionist history in boxing but Postol sayin 1-2 fight wasn't even that long ago...

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
              I told you guys before Crawford wants no part of Postol.
              He's being mocked bad now. You can't openly run from a fight.

Comment

Glad he called out the Commentators as well.

Disgusted with that BS HBO Pulled Saturday Night but no surprised, that is what HBO does. They have their own Agenda and if you're not apart of it they will pretend like you don't exist. That is a spit in the face to fight fans.

We want Crawford vs Postol next, not what HBO and Peters Nelson wants to give us! I don't think Crawford is "Afraid Of Postol" nor do I think Arum is "Protecting Crawford". I just think if HBO don't want him on their Network, Arum is not going to take Crawford off of HBO just to go fight Postol. That would be a stupid move!
                Last edited by sicko; 02-29-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  So Crawford is ducking Postol even though Postol was the one who said he needed 1-2 fights before Crawford? I understand there's a lot of revisionist history in boxing but Postol sayin 1-2 fight wasn't even that long ago...

To me Crawford's refusal to say his name made him look soft. Crawford is now viewed as a cherry picker.

Comment

I am not saying he is ducking. I'm just upset he didn't even mention his name. Crawford/Postol is THE fight at 140 right now. To not mention his name made him look like a puppet.

Comment

And Crawford said .....

Comment

Working...
                      X