The spin in this thread will be funny as fook.
Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez Not Viewing Andre Ward's Inactivity as Advantage
Collapse
-
-
Nowhere in that article does it say they had a meeting at HBO and Ward turned down the fight. Keep searching! That rumor came from that fake GGG interview with that russian site. Ward denied it and Loeffler and GGG never said it again.You're not making sense. Here's a article after the Ward "offer" that gives some insight into Loeffler's position and history on the subject...
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...915-story.htmlComment
-
Ward denied it happened and told Loeffler stop lying to the fans and Loeffler tried to blame Sanchez. Since then you never heard Loeffler, GGG, or Sanchez speak about a meeting with HBO and Ward turning down the fight.Russian Interview before was all correct, not the latest UK Interview https://t.co/U74aYpmMwY
— Tom Loeffler (@TomLoeffler1) July 8, 2015
Comment
-
Ward's inactivity...Ok , let me guess this straight, when he was talking about GGG VS SOG he literally said that Ward was an innactive fighter, that he needed to step up in activity because he was a nobody fighting nobodies, now all of a suddenly he's saying Ward's innactivity isn't a factor.
Ok which one is it ?
Can anybody explain this to me?
Fought one fight in the past 2 years...Paul Smith in front of 300k on BET = doesn't bring enough of a fan base/buzz to make the GGG fight financially viable.
Fought one fight in the past 2 years...TKOd Paul Smith in a tune up = Ward's enough of a pro who stays in shape that he shouldn't be too rusty when he fights in Barrera in March.Comment
-
Even the comments in the article said it didn't sound like something GGG would say and they speak the language. And secondly after Ward told Loeffler to stop lying to the fans. And Loeffler dry snitched on Abel, you never heard GGG, Abel, or Loeffler say that again.I posted the link to the original article that kafkod was referring to. Never disputed by anyone...not HBO, not Loeffler, not Ward. You're ORIGINAL ARTICLE is a subsequent article that contained false quotes. They were removed. Go to the article now and find the section where GGG says Ward turned down the fight 3 times. Let me know when you find 'em. I'll wait....
To make it easy for you, once again here's the link to the true original article...
By Rick Reeno is a week away from his scheduled return. Ward, who's been out of the ring since November 2013, During Ward's period of inactivity, his name was consistently linked to several potential fights. One of those potential fights would come against WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (33-0, 30KOs). In an interview conducted last year, Golovkin's trainer Abel Sanchez said his boxer was willing to fight any notable name from junior middleweight to super middleweight. In a direct response to that interview, Ward raised his hand and said he was ready to fight Golovkin. At that time, Golovkin's handlers had legitimate concerns because Ward had an ongoing legal battle with his former promoter. That legal issue has long been resolved. During several recent interviews with Golovkin and members of his team, Ward's name has once again been raised for a potential fight. Golovkin's promoter, Tom Loeffler of K2, is receptive to the idea of fighting Ward but believes they need additional time to build it up into a pay-per-view attraction. Ward does not agree with Loeffler's response and views it as another excuse to avoid the fight - noting that Golovkin has attempted to face two different super middleweights, Carl Froch and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., in the last twelve months. Both Chavez and Froch are physically bigger than Ward.
If you'd prefer to read it in Golovkin's native language...
http://allboxing.ru/news/20150615-22...a-soboy-smotri
And here's the article you're mistakenly claiming kafkod is referencing that you claim says "Ward turned the fight down 3 times"...
http://www.cityam.com/219426/gennady...ned-down-fightComment
-
As you know, Ward then approached Team Hypekin TWICE..... once immediately following the Smith fight, and then again back in September.
You know that !!
And one of the MANY excuses used by Team Hypekin, was "Ward is inactive", "Ward is irrelevant"..... blah blah blah.
Loeffler and Sanchez both used that excuse
Team Bull**** are full of lies and hypocrisy, everyone can see it...... and yet you "fans", wouldn't call them out on those lies if your life depended on it.
Just gotta keep that creepy GGG man-love going.Comment
-
Comment
-
Not only that, Loeffler just said Hopkins is a more attractive fight because he's been more active than Ward. Hopkins hasn't fought in a year and a half and by the time the fight would be made Hopkins would have been out for 2 years. Ward would have fought twice in one year. It's always an excuse when it comes to Ward.Ok , let me guess this straight, when he was talking about GGG VS SOG he literally said that Ward was an innactive fighter, that he needed to step up in activity because he was a nobody fighting nobodies, now all of a suddenly he's saying Ward's innactivity isn't a factor.
Ok which one is it ?
Can anybody explain this to me?Comment
-
-
I'll say it. He needs to fight better completion. Doesn't change all the misinformation you're pedaling to try make him seem like Golovkin's the guy who's not been willing to fight. Potential opponents who've passed since 2012 - Martinez, Sturm, Quillen, Cotto, Froch, Chavez Jr., Canelo, Saunders, and Jacobs. I present facts here, and most of what the critics here present has been BS. Overlooking the realities as to why a fight with Ward, Lara, or whoever-your-best-hope-is never happened just makes you look ******. Also, calling guys like Lemieux and Murray crap also makes you look ******.but yet 3G-Pepe Lemieux was force feed as a ppv lol 3G been fighting crap competition 3-4 times a year and look what that got him, still chasing WBC belt with no end in sight besides canelo getting striped if WBC stay to they word so for the last 3 years his best opponent would have been a guy who got ko by Rubio and A lost to a journeyman if wasn't for knocked downs against ndam would have lost that fight you guys make a crap load of excuses for him I have yet to see any of his fans say it's time he step up competition 34 and best scalp on his resume is Lemieux
Golovkin's not going anywhere for the next 3 or 4 years. I'll stick with him for a little longer while you push your propaganda. If he turns out to be all hype and doesn't step up I'll still be here. If he turns out to be the real deal, will you?Comment
Comment