No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Keeps The Line Moving in Supremacy Quest at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said!
    As a fan, I'm only interested in good fights. I want to see action and excitement. GGG brings that to the ring. I don't give a **** about who makes what. I don't benefit from that so why would anyone give a **** about what that earn. I would more likely pass on a Canelo fight than GGG. He last fight with Lemieux was to me one of the best fights of the year.
    Originally posted by crex.af View Post
    All due respect but I completely disagree with you. Championship belts do matter and I would say they matter a lot. Not only are they a good leverage in the negotiating table but they are a extremely good marketing tool.

Truth is that most revenue in boxing comes from casual boxing fans, just like in most sports its the casual fans that make up the bulk. I think most hardcore boxing fans would agree that "casuals" are usually not up to date on who's who and what's what. Casuals are usually sold by bells and whistles and championship belts are the bells and whistles. Any fight that has championship title on the header will sell better than a non-title fight, that's just marketing 101.

Now as far as who gets paid what, why does this matter to you? If you really are a true boxing fan you should care less who gets paid what. In fact a true boxing fan just wants to see good fights get made, that's what this sport is all about. I never understood the whole "A side - B side" argument; in no way shape or form does a boxer's purse affect me as a fan. On the contrary I think most of the time these things just get in the way of good objective boxing arguments and it gives fighters a scapegoat for fights not to happen.

Personally I really like Gennady but I do agree that he still has quite a bit of work cut out for him but I really think he is being ducked. If you listen and read what most trainers and insiders have to say you would learn that he in fact is being ducked. He legitimately wants to unify the 160lbs division and I for one respect this completely. Why not have a unified undisputed champion? Why not root for the guy that wants this to happen? Why would you want this type of fighter to hang?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      So you admit your a troll then....? Look your funny.....no denying that....but your inbred as well Bwahahahahahahhahhahahahhah
      Young plunger there is no shame in losing to a God King

There is honor in sharing a ring with tb15

I expect big things outta you

Comment

Give it up already texiboy , you are the only one here who sounds like a *****, sounds like you never leave your cage.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy27 View Post
          Give it up already texiboy , you are the only one here who sounds like a *****, sounds like you never leave your cage.
          If I destroy you now canadian they'll just say I'm cherrypicking and beating up cans

Fck outta here you mountie lol your country's a f ucking joke

In EVERYTHING

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
            Don't like go back to Russia.
            Don't ever stop posting. As long as you are here saying these things, I can post dumb **** and it won't hardly get noticed. Because you are like the crazy uncle everyone pretends to listen too.

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            How am I being a troll?!

All I did was post your comments here they are again:

So how am I a troll..?!

You're the one who admitted you're a f ucking junkie that shi t his career as a can down the drain behind dope and bltches..?!
            Really, you personify trolling.

You really can't tell how you're a troll? Serious, take a look at your comments.

All you do is name call and talk ****-- activity better known as a Trolling.

Why does that bother you?

Wait, go ahead, act like an adolescent and start name calling. Don't worry, you have to grow up some day.

Originally posted by bug0092 View Post
            I wil be looking forward to these words coming from Canelo if he declines to fight GGG and vacates in the fall to fight who exactly?
            Diffence, Canelo can vacate, and let him, but unlike Bradley, everyone would know he is doing it to avoid a tough challenge, not to take on one.

Canelo publicaly said he wanted both that title and to fight GGG.

And no fight is more coveted right now.

As Chavez Sr recently said, Canelo has to fight GGG for Mexican boxing.

Comment

I've always been your daddy boy....that's why you always quote me....even quotes that go back weeks lol.....you sit at your desk looking at my brrrppppppppppps and my pablo and b1tches nights and think f@ck me this Steve plunger geezer is the Guvnor.....I wanna be like him when I'm a man ......welcome to my plunger club son ...brrrpppppppppppp

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                Don't ever stop posting. As long as you are here saying these things, I can post dumb **** and it won't hardly get noticed. Because you are like the crazy uncle everyone pretends to listen too.

Really, you personify trolling.

You really can't tell how you're a troll? Serious, take a look at your comments.

All you do is name call and talk ****-- activity better known as a Trolling.

Why does that bother you?

Wait, go ahead, act like an adolescent and start name calling. Don't worry, you have to grow up some day.

Diffence, Canelo can vacate, and let him, but unlike Bradley, everyone would know he is doing it to avoid a tough challenge, not to take on one.

Canelo publicaly said he wanted both that title and to fight GGG.

And no fight is more coveted right now.

As Chavez Sr recently said, Canelo has to fight GGG for Mexican boxing.
                ...it's alright m8........I'm off to the states soon ....gonna hunt texasboi down and gonna give him a serious golovkin left hook to the liver..........he will Yelp and cry like a Like a little girl lol

Comment

Lil g.......

Comment

...it's alright m8........I'm off to the states soon ....gonna hunt texasboi down and gonna give him a serious golovkin left hook to the liver..........he will Yelp and cry like a Like a little girl lol
                    I'm also 6ft tall and 88 kilos
                    I reached the semi finals of the ABA championships twice at the 68 kilo limit ...which is just above welterweight

BWaHAHaahaHAHahahaHAHaahaHAHahaahaHA!!!

Comment

BWaHAHaahaHAHahahaHAHaahaHAHahaahaHA!!!
                      HHAHAHAHAHAAH....seriously I'm curious where you live ......it's backcountry isn't it ?.......where do you do your boxing training texasboi ?

Comment

Working...
                      X