Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight needs to happen the best vs the best

Comment

The Delusional Khan!

Khan was KO by Garcia!!! He must be smoking something...

Khan should fight Kell Brook to see if he has anything left on the tank.

Comment

Delusions of Grandeur!! Why would any Professional be afraid of this guy?
        He is a good fighter, but that's it.

Comment

Is he talking about the same Garcia that KO'd him in four rounds? The one that made him gallop around the ring like a newborn baby giraffe? He has guts I'll give him that. I dont mind a rematch. Would love to see Khan flop around the ring after he eats kne of Garcia's overhand rights or left hook.

Comment

This is beyond sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Don't have adult conversations with mongchats .....now your writing in big black capitals ...is your name Billy the mong ? Brrrrpppppppppppp
              Why won't you answer my question?!

Seriously who did you fight?

And why did you quit?!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

And why did you quit?!

not sure who that plumber is/was, but i don't see press releases from him saying that the 2 best fighters of this era are ducking him and avoiding a fight. he knows his role, and so should khan and his fans.

Comment

What a desperate, delusional, embarrassing, stalker clown Khan turned out to be.

Comment

Those knock outs have really affected this pos' brain...

I've officially never seen a boxer talk more BS with such a low-amount of accomplishments in the ring..

What has this women-subjugating pos achieved in boxing in the last few years besides receiving a gift against Algieri?

I really wanted Manny to knock him out. I actually can't wait for this guy to eventually have to fight someone who has half-way decent punching power...

My guess is this pos will will end up fighting another tune up bout against a light-hitter in the UK. The US market is getting tired of this big-mouth.
                    Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 01-25-2016, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

And why did you quit?!

I've told you already or are you that slow ******ed texasboi ranger.....and I told why I quit....drugs.parties and being a party animal was probably the main reason......reached the semi finals of the ABA championships twice at the 68 kilo limit ...which is just above welterweight ....opponents I beat were Mike hunt, Ivor biggun and robin bastard ....all very good amateurs lol

Comment

Working...
                      X