Comments Thread For: Golovkin Keeps The Line Moving in Supremacy Quest at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    BWaHAHaahaHAHahahaHAHaahaHAHahaahaHA!!!
    17 years of age up to 19 I was 68-70 kilos.....then as I got older gained another 4 kilos boxed in 75 kilo..I'm at the gym every day so now I'm 87-88 kilos......it's called filling out as you get older.....you growwwww knob cheese lol.....Bwahahahahahahhahhahahahhah

Comment

Originally posted by crex.af View Post
      Bradley's move was a very much expected move as he would rather fight Pac for a sizable paycheck than his mandatory which was Ali.

Nonetheless the WBO will have some kind of "special" belt to headline the fight.

yea true, maybe that wasn't the best example

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Don't ever stop posting. As long as you are here saying these things, I can post dumb **** and it won't hardly get noticed. Because you are like the crazy uncle everyone pretends to listen too.

Really, you personify trolling.

You really can't tell how you're a troll? Serious, take a look at your comments.

All you do is name call and talk ****-- activity better known as a Trolling.

Why does that bother you?

Wait, go ahead, act like an adolescent and start name calling. Don't worry, you have to grow up some day.

Diffence, Canelo can vacate, and let him, but unlike Bradley, everyone would know he is doing it to avoid a tough challenge, not to take on one.

Canelo publicaly said he wanted both that title and to fight GGG.

And no fight is more coveted right now.

As Chavez Sr recently said, Canelo has to fight GGG for Mexican boxing.

And if Golovkin is prepared to negotiate, then he will.

Like Martinez was, like Cotto was, and like Golovkin wanted Ward to do.

It's not Canelo's fault if Golovkin refuses to negotiate and would prefer that Canelo is stripped rather than be a man-of-his-word.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          17 years of age up to 19 I was 68-70 kilos.....then as I got older gained another 4 kilos boxed in 75 kilo..I'm at the gym every day so now I'm 87-88 kilos......it's called filling out as you get older.....you growwwww knob cheese lol.....Bwahahahahahahhahhahahahhah

I don't think I have ever heard anyone talk as much **** as you toilet-man

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I don't think I have ever heard anyone talk as much **** as you toilet-man
            Stop trolling nobody takes any notice of you

Comment

If Golovkin is prepared to negotiate, that fight will happen.

Like Martinez was prepared to negotiate, like Cotto was prepared to negotiate, and like when Golovkin wanted Ward to be prepared to negotiate.

It is not Canelo's fault if Golovkin refuses to negotiate and would prefer that Canelo is stripped rather than be a man-of-his-word and take on all comers.

Why is he scared of the lil red kid ?

He said that he could do it, right ?

#Ismellpu55y

Comment

Working...
              X