No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    What??? An ass whooping??? If it was so bad why did all the Mexicans calling the fight think Canelo lost??? Lol that wasn't no damn ass whopping, I think he Canelo won but that's it. And let me u hear u defend this match up??? Canelo is a big boy and he's fighting a guy Danny knocked the hell out.
    i take it you as still upset. good thing you arent suicidal or you prob would have offed yourself by now since cotto got whooped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      So you have to be a goddamn snitch because you know damn well you have no argument for Cooter/Martinez? LOLOLOL
      your little fake ass Mexican warrior heart is hurt by the news of Canelo vs Khan. Just go find a stool bro.

Comment

• I'm on drug wheeeeeee

Comment

• WTF MAN!!! i just woke up from a nap and i found about this???? seriously, khan must be getting a massive payday if not it can't be explained why he accepted to be executed live like this

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            i take it you as still upset. good thing you arent suicidal or you prob would have offed yourself by now since cotto got whooped.
            Never was upset. No shame in losing a fair fight. But you on the other hand is heart broken.

Comment

• WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK? What a **** boy Canelo is... Imagine Khan outboxing Canelo and than fighting GGG for mw title, ROFL.

Comment

• Welp..Khan getn his big fight..gonna get wrecked on the big stage under the big lights thoo

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  I think he beats the shhh out of Canelo and I think both Oscar and Saul know this as does anyone with a brain and not fanboying.
                  And Ward would dominate Gennady just the same.

This is a cash grab, nothing more. Given Canleo's resume, I have no problem with it. At least he challenges himself against his peers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    your little fake ass Mexican warrior heart is hurt by the news of Canelo vs Khan. Just go find a stool bro.
                    Stay salty fagboy.

Maybe Cooter will get another undeserving shot at a title, while Gift keeps getting "wins" and cherry picks from Tranny man Haymon.

Maybe they can make a youtube channel on how to puck eyebrows. Unless you queers already know how to pluck them.

Comment

• rigo and loma vs the klitchkos

Comment

Working...
                      X