No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    I think Khan really thinks he's Pacquiao about to fight DLH. I think he's really that delusional about hoe good he is. In fact I'm sure that's how it was sold to him.
    The only two attributes he ever talks about is his "speed and pawuh" everything else is secondary or he won't even acknowledge it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBoxingFan23 View Post
      Even though I don't agree with this fight, I think it will be a good one for as long as it last.
      the reason I don't like the fight is because if what I read is right this will be a middle weight defense and whoever wins faces GGG. How do you not only win the belt at 155lbs, but you defend the belt against a welterweight? Just doesn't make sense! Media would slaughter Floyd for this!
      Now I don't mind the fight because Khan is a pure boxer and I believe his speed will cause problems! I think it will be a good fight because of style, but if this is for the middleweight title I think this is crazy. Khan will B outweighed by almost 30lbs
      His style will cause Alvarez no problems. it is tailor made for Alvarez. His speed means nothing, especially moving up. Khan won't be competitive, the fight won't be good, and afterwards we'll all be asking ourselves why we watch this ridiculous sport.

Comment

• looks like the mexican ginger has more balls then pac-roid or money mayweather combined.

Comment

• Canelo don't really throw 'with' his opponents like Garcia so I don't agree with that comparison.

The most damage will be from the body shots, Khan is a sucker for body shots in that textbook block and he will probably be a bit fleshy at 155.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
            I'm tryna think about the logic of this match up. How much more money can Khan really make against Canelo than against Brook? I mean 1, Canelo's the way bigger star and 2, he was offering Golovkin 90/10 and Golovkin has actually been on PPV. Is it really much more than the 6 mil pounds (or whatever figure) he could have gotten for Brook?
            Very curious indeed. Trying to think of the logic behind this choice is tough on the brain.

Comment

• Khan's probably thinking "If Mayweather could beat him so can I" since he probably believes he can actually win against Mayweather also..man is he in for a rude awakening..

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                Cotto went up to 155-56 to fight Martinez without every having fought at MW, to fight for the MW title. Yet the people bitching and complaining about this one weren't complaining about that one.

Should someone take a baseball bat to Canelo's knees to even the odds and stop the crying?
                Cotto was a JMW champion, his move to 160 made sense. Khan is WW that just struggled with Algieiri. His being offered a MW title shot is disgraceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  lol look at this fckng pathetic eyebrow shaving dweeb, nobody said nothing about bashing on nationalities you ****** ****roach
                  go *** yourself, k

i say one thing in pure jest and this poosay comes out swinging? *** you you hypocrite. you see my crying when you always take shots at PR? you don't. you know why? because i have hefty sized balls.

so again, go *** yourself.

Comment

• "I know Canelo fights the best and wouldn't pass up the opportunity to face me like others have," Khan said. "My goal is to always fight the biggest names and the best fighters. That is why I'm excited for this fight. Also, I would like to thank my team and Golden Boy Promotions for this opportunity. I know I have the speed and ability to beat him and will give my fans what they deserve on May 7."

good god khan is delusional

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Unbelievable. Instead of Fat Dan and others being caretakers for the sport and pointing this out, they want to celebrate Khan daring to be great instead of pointing out how disgusting it is he gets this fight after that performance.
                      especially when they were shittin on cotto left & right about not fight mws

Comment

Working...
                      X