No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    You suck at posting. Go back to jerking off to Cotto you fag. Don't be jealous Cotto is a bumfuck pansy and that rat island you come from don't have anymore good fighters.
    You seem emotional as if...exposed?

Are you always this feminine?

So...you think Canelo is a warrior for fighting Amir Chin?

Fck outta here with your corny "death adder" teenage shock value bullshyt son.

Submit to your superior and cut back on that 2014 "rat island" shyt. You can't rehash jokes and try to come off as a boss, kid.

SUBMIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      Doubtful... Wait to see something official. If Official, the end of Khans career.
      Dude, if it's official, it's the end of Khan's life. The end will be uglier than Mercer-Morrison. You can question Khan's brain and his mgmt, but not his balls. Canelo, on the other hand, deserves all of the **** he's going to get from GGG fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        So your really happy a guy you support in boxing who you follow and admire is taking a fight against a champion who out weighs him by 2 divisions....who Khan literally has zero chance to win.....and your fighter be knocked uncontious and never wake up....just because you want to see Khan take on a high profiled fighter ....I don't know about you but who ever I support I wouldn't want them to face a fighter knowing he will get hurt or has zero chance of winning.....and your happy to see your fighter take a beating just because he managed to finally have his big profile fight.....that's proper F ucked up
        You'd blow your load if you logged on here one day and the headline was; MAYWEATHER-GOLOVKIN signed for Vegas. The irony is, Floyd is naturally smaller than Khan and GGG is naturally bigger than Canelo. #doublestandards

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Dude, if it's official, it's the end of Khan's life. The end will be uglier than Mercer-Morrison. You can question Khan's brain and his mgmt, but not his balls. Canelo, on the other hand, deserves all of the **** he's going to get from GGG fans.
          LMAO at you thinking Canelo gives a f.uck about GGG's 97K fans.

Comment

• I have a hard time believing this is real, but if so, Kahn is going to get phucking killed.

Comment

• Amir Khan ‏@AmirKingKhan 5m5 minutes ago
              Wow! Incredible response and fantastic support, thank you everyone, couldn't have done it without my team and Al Haymon #Khanelo #SuperFight

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                You'd blow your load if you logged on here one day and the headline was; MAYWEATHER-GOLOVKIN signed for Vegas. The irony is, Floyd is naturally smaller than Khan and GGG is naturally bigger than Canelo. #doublestandards
                No I wouldn't ....I have never expected Floyd to take on golovkin and your not find any posts ever saying I want it.....Floyd has gone many divisions and even I think it would be too much and golovkin would destroy him.....but overriding factor your forgetting is this ....mayweather is the best fighter in the world,, he's unbeaten and has proved he can beat all styles , he's never been knocked out and he brings an unrivalled knowledge of boxing.....what's Khan got ? He struggled his last fight...has been knocked out 2 times at light welterweight....beaten by pillow yo post by maidana...lost to Petersen and dropped by Molina and he has almost boxed for over a year......you comparing mayweather status to khans status ....well hitking I'm lost for words .....at least mayweather has beaten everybody to justify if he boxed canelo again....Khan has done nothing and looked terrible in his last fight......you agree with this fight ?

Comment

• This fight proves a couple of things one that if a HBO exclusive fight really wants to fight a haymon guy can get him on network secondly GGG-canelo fight in September pretty much can be tossed out window and thirdly this is a complete disgrace to mw division I see mostly Mexicans defending this circus act of fight

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Wonder how many GGG fanboys out there still think the WBC or HBO is gonna back Mr 97K against the face of boxing.
                    Well Amir Khan is willing to face anyone so what does it matter?
                    The face of boxing doesn't duck anyone hence why he is fighting Saul Gingavitis Quacknelo

Comment

• Can you blame Canelo for accepting a f&ckload of money to fight someone he should be able to knock out easily? The middlweight division will survive. You'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X