No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    -Khan gets knocked off of his position as WBC mandatory challenger.

-with Berto-Peterson still needing to be made, health pending, you set up a possible Garcia-Robinson fight for the summer ("Battle for Philly", held at the Barclays Center, since Philadelphia never seems open to support big fights).

-Though Kell Brook, pending beating Bizier, misses out on the mega-summer fight this year (likely going to have to settle with a fight against someone like Diego Chaves), he likely has Khan over a barrel when it comes to negotiating the fight for Summer 2017; depending on how the timing of things ends up, we may end up seeing Brook-Thurman/Porter winner in the first 147 unification fight.
    Its about time we see Brook vs Thurman , those 2 shoudlve fought ages ago , when FMJ and Pac were still fighting in the division , they shouldve setteld who is the best challanger but they both proven to be more talk then guts and avoided each other while calling everyone around them cowards ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
      You must really be down on Gennady then?
      I think he beats the shhh out of Canelo and I think both Oscar and Saul know this as does anyone with a brain and not fanboying.

Comment

• LOL at Khan sarcastically calling this the WBC 155lb championship. He gets points for that one.

Comment

• WTF did I just wake up to?
          Or.. am I still asleep?

Comment

• this tells me canelo never had any plans on fighting ggg.

Comment

• This guy comes in the ring at 170 why is he so scared to fight somebody his size?

Comment

• 155 lbs title.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  this tells me canelo never had any plans on fighting ggg.
                  He'll fight a shell of GGG @155. lol!

Comment

• If Khan can stay on the outside throw one-twos move and tire Canelo out I can see him winning a UD. Size may not be as much of a factor if Khan implements the right disciplined game plan.

Comment

• Watch Canelo not even stop Khan, showing how overrated his power is.

Comment

Working...
                      X