Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the hype for the Garcia vs Guerrero fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    funny how today they have a headline of ruben talking something, even though it is pretty weak. they must've seen the thread lol
    LOL, when I saw that article last night, it was right after I had read some of the posts in this one and I immediately thought that someone was reading the posts about the fathers not beefing more than they have.

Comment

Don't think anybody really cares

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        LOL, when I saw that article last night, it was right after I had read some of the posts in this one and I immediately thought that someone was reading the posts about the fathers not beefing more than they have.
        lol yup, be funny if they really did

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
          like a typical rican have to go to fantasy land to get his make believe W, lol I killed you with facts.

Facts, I called cotto and calderon a bum everyone knwos this.

facts aint no one comparing Guerrero to them but you lol how low do you think of them yourself lmfao.

now you reaching making scenarios up in your mind like a lame.

Go sell fake ass watches on ebay you old ass welfare child.
          Are you purposely trying to sound like a lead-poisoned mongol or are you really this slow?

Stay mad cause you got exposed with your "Morales card."

"But Guerrerro is OLD though but NOT Cotto or Calderon though...They were PRIME at 35-36 years old though..." < Peasant Logic.

Up there with, "Margarito was clean though..What proof!???"

Do you seriously believe the shyt you type?

Weaknut...

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            we all did, only thing that was possibly good about this fight
            Yup, I was expecting to be entertained and it didn't happen

Comment

Anybody going?

Comment

Would have been much better in 2013 like Tom Cruise mentioned.

I'm still looking forward to it though.

Guerrero look really poor against Martinez and obviously got beaten easily by Thurman but I think he still has a good performance left in him and I think it's going to be a good fight.

Comment

Guerrero hasn't been relevant in years and even if he was ,DG is likely too good for him any way. No need for hype, it's quite predictable, like the recent Creed movie.

Comment

It's a disappointing fight for Garcia against a guy who lost his last two that pissed people off because it's for the WBC title when it absolutely should not be.

That's not going to have a lot of people excitedly talking. The actual fight might be fun, but it's still not something we wanted to see.

Comment

This is one of those fights that if I happen to be home i'll tune in but I'm not going out of my way or canceling plans to watch it.

Comment

Working...
                      X