Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the hype for the Garcia vs Guerrero fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    your the only one comparing them idiots cause your ass is so desperate to give a weak ass rican a W you would make your self look stupid lmfao.
    When you "laugh your ass off..." does it hurt when you realize you are not really laughing?

I got you punching yourself in the face... Stay frustrated you
    peasant. I am p4p with this shyt.

Lose now.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
      your the only one comparing them idiots cause your ass is so desperate to give a weak ass rican a W you would make your self look stupid lmfao.
      bump for the weak rican who is ignoring it.

Comment

Since when does a showcase fight against a shot fighter need hype?

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          When you "laugh your ass off..." does it hurt when you realize you are not really laughing?

I got you punching yourself in the face... Stay frustrated you
          peasant. I am p4p with this shyt.

Lose now.
          like a typical rican have to go to fantasy land to get his make believe W, lol I killed you with facts.

Facts, I called cotto and calderon a bum everyone knwos this.

facts aint no one comparing Guerrero to them but you lol how low do you think of them yourself lmfao.

now you reaching making scenarios up in your mind like a lame.

Go sell fake ass watches on ebay you old ass welfare child.

Comment

will there be any pre fight special, like an all access type of show??

Comment

Boxing fans...always need to complain about something. Now you need the dads to say something...why?

Im gonna wait for Thurman/Porter to be announced and you boys cry " im not interested in this fight. Its 2 months to late"

Comment

This is a PBC premo edition fight....you know, the kind with absolutely no promotion at all!

Comment

Not hard to figure out its a crap fight that nobody wanted and the dads ain't cussing each other out like they normally would because it's on the button down PBC. Those 2 factors are why there is no buzz for this fight.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 01-13-2016, 09:05 PM.

Comment

A better question might be why did the PBC make this their big primetime network debut if it's a "showcase fight" like a lot of you say it is.

I am not anti the PBC, I am just not sure they know what they're doing.

Why don't they have any big shows on the books for February? It's the one time of year they wouldn't be competing with bigger sporting events.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                      It's coming up and leading up I thought we'd be getting classic stuff from the dad's. Where is all the build up?
                      This is why boxing needs to stay on HBO and showtime.

Pbc is too worried about image. Boo

Comment

Working...
                      X