Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's all the hype for the Garcia vs Guerrero fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lb...ature=youtu.be

now if only we can get one to two per day till the fight, it'll make it for the lack.

Comment

No one cares about bums fighting.

Comment

Mark my words. If Guerrero smothers Garcia from the start and forces him to fight on the inside, Danny will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          Mark my words. If Guerrero smothers Garcia from the start and forces him to fight on the inside, Danny will lose.
          I was thinking about this earlier and I can see it happening. Still going with Danny though.

Comment

Not a chance in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I was thinking about this earlier and I can see it happening. Still going with Danny though.
              I remember the Peterson fight when Lamont started to force him to fight on the inside Danny looked like a fish out of water. Guerrero is an above average inside fighter. I think the Guerrero camp is smart enough to see Petersons success and use this strategy. If so, Danny's in big trouble.

Comment

Is Robert's chin cracked? He ate a lot of shots against Thurman.

If his chin held up he might turn it into a phone booth fight. If not he makes Danny look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

Not a chance in hell.
                  Only time will tell. Do you think Danny has inside game?

Comment

I remember the Peterson fight when Lamont started to force him to fight on the inside Danny looked like a fish out of water. Guerrero is an above average inside fighter. I think the Guerrero camp is smart enough to see Petersons success and use this strategy. If so, Danny's in big trouble.
                    Are you basing the fact that "Guerrero is an above avg. inside fighter" solely on the Berto fight? Berto was injured and only had one arm in that fight and he was still landing uppercuts and bombs on Robert's chin.

Comment

Only time will tell. Do you think Danny has inside game?
                      It's certainly not elite, but he won't need to use it in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X