Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Postpone Retirement For a Mayweather Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Postpone Retirement For a Mayweather Rematch

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38KOs) is willing to postpone his planned retirement - if he gets a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs).

After six years of failed negotiations, they finally collided on May 2nd with Mayweather winning a twelve round unanimous decision. The fight generated record numbers and a smashing 4.6 million pay-per-view buys.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah, he'll be waiting a while...

Comment

This is getting sad now.

Comment

And people actually believe he doesn't think he lost?

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't deserve a rematch and I would guess that the majority of boxing fans could care less about seeing Floyd fight(If that's what you call It) again. Neither guy threw any punches In the first fight and It was a pathetic effort by both guys. I don't think we need to see It a second time.

Comment

I don't care what people think I want to see it again....there's was to much behind closed curtains that tainted the first fight and I think with the I.V thing,the injury, the treatment by NSAC AND USADA towards pacquaio....and I for one would like to see it because maybe just maybe this fight could a second time around could be something special....mayweather would make serious money again and no matter what these are the greatest fighters of this generation....so f@ck it I'm willing to see it happen again..there's a lot worse in this world than a seeing these town one more time

Comment

Ya'll gotta realize Manny needs the money. Look at my sig and see what I'm talking about. He got over $100 mil to fight Mayweather now he's back to $20 mil to fight Bradley. I think that Floyd fight opened up his eyes to the business side of boxing. Especially when he was able to basically work out the fight with Floyd without Arum. That's why Bob kept him from Crawford. He can look good in a fight with Bradley. Say his shoulder is 100%. Try to lure Floyd out of retirement for September.

Comment

Floyd did say he would be willing to give Pac a rematch, before he changed his mind because Pac was talking too much lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  And people actually believe he doesn't think he lost?
                  He also admits Floyd is the best of the era.

Comment

He's not getting that rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X