Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Postpone Retirement For a Mayweather Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He would use the shoulder as an excuse again.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      He isn't going to look good though. Bradley won't tear a calf muscle this time around and Bradley wants the victory more than Pac does at this point. Atlas will give Bradley strategies that will allow him to avoid damage.

If Bradley hadn't gotten hurt in the rematch, he would have beaten Pac.
      Maybe. I think Pacquiao will always be a bad stylistic matchup for Bradley. Bradley's defensive style makes him look bad. When Pac is throwing and missing Bradley is bending, twisting and twirling and it looks bad. It looks like Pac is hitting him and showing effective aggression.

Comment

Both of these guys need to just go away; Manny and Floyd.

After waiting and listening to their sht for 6 years, it's time to let it go. We have the following future matchups to look forward too:

Joshua vs Haye, Pov, Fury, Wilder, Wlad, etc

Kov vs Ward, Stevenson, Beiterbiev

GGG vs Jacobs, Canelo, etc

Brook vs Thurman, Khan, Garcia, Spence, etc

Loma vs Walters, Rigo, etc

So many fantastic fights on the horizon to look forward to this year and the years to come. These two had their time in the sun, although the fight didn't live up to expectations, there's no longer a need for the potential of this fight to take up space in the headlines. No offense, but they need to fuc off.

Comment

Why is Pac so hellbent on rematching his most boring fights? First Bradley now he wants to put the public through another Mayweather debacle? I'd rather watch golf where theres a chance a ball or slipped club could hit someone in the head and cause a boo boo

Comment

Boring

I'm not sure pac gets past bradley. Even if he does nobody gonna buy Maypac 2. Pac should've taken the injection and gotten ok later. That's what fraud did. Usada gave him a pass 18 days later. Fraud should've been dq imo.

Comment

He ain't ever letting this go

Comment

I won't buy it! PAC is a clown! Makes tight socks excuses! The TUE is also uncool!

Pluse if Floyd won again, I would get tired of watching slow motion videos of the butt hurt PAC-A-MAINIACS as they try to restore PAC to God status!

Marquez shattered the Myth of the Manny!

Floyd tore up his invincibility cloak!

Manny & his excuses gives boxing a bad name.

Comment

Thing is, the Bradley fight got a better reception and hardly anyone wants to see this third fight, imagine a Mayweather rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                    **** that. It would be some Jones/Hopkins 2 style cash grab at this point. Would it even mean anything for either guys legacy?

They need to both go away. Unfortunately boxing on life support so somebody will probably induce these clowns to rob the public once again.

Wasn't jones/hopkins 2 on ppv?

Comment

Well said. And if Floyd has the balls to go for the knockout he will be TBE. But he won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X