Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Postpone Retirement For a Mayweather Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol looking obsessed and pathetic like khan.

let it go pac, floyds done.

Comment

NO!!!!

No rematch, no more garbage. Face Bradley, take your loss and sail off into the sunset, time to pass the torch. You two guys ripped off the world and made the sport of boxing look like a complete joke. No one will pay for another travesty like that....EVER!

Comment

F#ck postpone, Manny would come outta retirement to fight Floyd again & why wouldn't he? Its a ****load of money. I think Manny is kinda naive & too trusting of certain people he works with based on how some of his previous interactions have gone down, but he ain't f#cking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Ya'll gotta realize Manny needs the money. Look at my sig and see what I'm talking about. He got over $100 mil to fight Mayweather now he's back to $20 mil to fight Bradley. I think that Floyd fight opened up his eyes to the business side of boxing. Especially when he was able to basically work out the fight with Floyd without Arum. That's why Bob kept him from Crawford. He can look good in a fight with Bradley. Say his shoulder is 100%. Try to lure Floyd out of retirement for September.
          100 million? Didn't know it was that much! Thought it was lower.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            lol looking obsessed and pathetic like khan.

let it go pac, floyds done.
            So Is Pacquiao and If he Isn't at 110% on April 9th Bradley will end his dream of a second Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Ya'll gotta realize Manny needs the money. Look at my sig and see what I'm talking about. He got over $100 mil to fight Mayweather now he's back to $20 mil to fight Bradley. I think that Floyd fight opened up his eyes to the business side of boxing. Especially when he was able to basically work out the fight with Floyd without Arum. That's why Bob kept him from Crawford. He can look good in a fight with Bradley. Say his shoulder is 100%. Try to lure Floyd out of retirement for September.
              He isn't going to look good though. Bradley won't tear a calf muscle this time around and Bradley wants the victory more than Pac does at this point. Atlas will give Bradley strategies that will allow him to avoid damage.

If Bradley hadn't gotten hurt in the rematch, he would have beaten Pac.

Comment

In b4 spoon with slow motion videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  And people actually believe he doesn't think he lost?
                  he didnt lose. He just wants the rematch to get an more obvious win so people dont have any doubt he is the winner.

a lot of fighters do this.For example look at Kovalev vs Pascal situation
                  Last edited by Najuk; 01-01-2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

**** that. It would be some Jones/Hopkins 2 style cash grab at this point. Would it even mean anything for either guys legacy?

They need to both go away. Unfortunately boxing on life support so somebody will probably induce these clowns to rob the public once again.

Comment

That should silence the haters, and extinguish any notion that Manny is one Floyd level.

Manny just admitted two things

1. He lost the fight
                      2. Mayweather is the greatest of his era

This is the right move for Manny, give floyd his credit, and ask for a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X