No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor aims for record of old motherf***ers May/Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I highly doubt Mcgregor will surpass Floyd n Manny lol

But why the hate on him, go for it Conor, he had a great win last night n has all the hype with him

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Starching the P4P king in 13 seconds is more impressive than anything Floyd did in his entire career.
      Go take a nap. U need one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

Exactly. He is their organizations champion also, not a WORLD champion as he claims. The whole premise behind a UFC World Championship is bogus. It's a make-world belt.

When McGregor leaves the UFC and takes his starpower on the road as a freelance fighter and once the MMA has actual World Champions, then we can talk. There are no MMA world titles. The WBC/WBO/IBF/WBA are organizations/sanctioning bodies but they have champions all over the globe, signed to all kinds of promoters and if a fighter becomes big enough in the lower divisions, he doesn't even need them anymore (i.e. Floyd).
        Absolutely ******ed post

The UFC has the best fighters in the world the best competition and justifiably recognized as the undisputed world champions

Usually the best mma fighters competing outside of the UFC eventually find their way to the UFC and more times than not they get smashed out upon arrival

They are the best.

Comment

Conor stop using Floyd and Pacquiao's names to promote you and your next fights!
          Last edited by HIGHNESS; 12-13-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Starching the P4P king in 13 seconds is more impressive than anything Floyd did in his entire career.
            You're an idiot so this statement doesn't surprise me.

Comment

The constant crying about the UFC makes boxing fans look like insecure ******s.
              The constant defensive attitude towards any negative comments made against the UFC on a boxing website makes you look like the insecure bi*tch.

If you don't like it go post on a UFC site.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Overstated. I'm not defending aldo or anything, but what really happened is a guy came in after a long layoff, tried to start too fast without feeling out his opponent and got caught cold. He probably could have taken similar punches in round 2 or 3.
                Aldo was never going to hold a shot from McGregor.

That wasn't even a power punch, just a quick counter and Aldo went stiff. Doesn't matter how long it lasted, he was going to catch him and the outcome was going to be the same.

Aldo wanted no part of McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  McGregor made $3 million against Mendes and over $3.5 million for last night. Flat purse doesn't really matter, he gets cuts of the PPV and other things.

He's broke every UFC record, he's making more money than any fighter in the company's history....he'll never do Mayweather/Pac numbers, but they are going to be huge.
                  Thanks, I wasn't aware of the post-ppv cut amount.

Yes, but it was him who brought in May-Pac talking about how he is breaking their record, yet he isn't the one truly benefiting from it.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    The constant defensive attitude towards any negative comments made against the UFC on a boxing website makes you look like the insecure bi*tch.
                    Almost all the comments are negative and embarrassingly uninformed. It looks terribly insecure.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      You're an idiot so this statement doesn't surprise me.
                      Send me the link of Floyd ko'ing the P4P king in one round and I'll take it back.

Comment

Working...
                      X