No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor aims for record of old motherf***ers May/Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
    conor mcgregor is a super star in the ufc and the little leprechaun conor backs up everything he says. Conor is the best thing to hit the ufc in years. Let's see a fight in ireland for conor in the biggest arena available if there are any? Not sure if the irish could put on a mega event by themselves and would probably need the brits to do it for them. The poor picked on irish have had nothing to cheer for for centuries and are always the butt of jokes in the world but conor is changing that. That mini man half pint will own ireland soon.
    2/10

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Last I checked he was p4p #1 after the suspension of Jones, couple that with his 10 year undefeated streak and I suppose it made sense.

I stayed up to see the fight cause it was supposed to be a match up at the highest level and it ended up being a joke. I literally laughed when the KO happened, like this is the P4P number 1 guy lunging head first chin up in the opening seconds of the fight.. like really? .... I would have expected a bit more class and savvy from an elite fighter, so much so that Connor didn't have to create an opening for the KO. The sport shouldn't be judged on that fight alone though like you said.

The co-main event was what the sport is about though, you could see both guys had real skills, neither could out ju-jitsu the other. That's what I expect in a high level match up. Those 10 second KOs or submission suggest more of a lack of quality opposition than a once in a generation talent in the making.
      His decision to charge in the way he did was utterly embarassing. I mean you learn not to do that in the basics. There was rrally no other conclusion BUT Aldo getting knocked out at that point.

Comment

• Conor Mcgregor hype will be ended within a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          "Has there ever been an undefeated fighter in the UFC reigning for years and years..?"

BWaHAHAHaahaHAHAhahahaHAHAHaaHAHA!!

You dumb FCK you sound fckin ******ed

Jon Jones is STILL technically undefeated you fckin clown

Anderson Silva was undefeated in the UFC and ruled dominantly for years

Even Aldo who had had only 1 loss upon entering the UFC ruled for about a decade until last night you dumb FCK
          jon jones is 21 and 1 and only 28 so he will probably lose again, still NOT undefeated, silva is 33 and 6 that is defo not undefeated and aldo is 25 and 2.

you clearly missed them important maths classes as a child and i know your a casual fan with no clue but when theres a number other than zero on the loss part of someones record that means they are NOT undefeated.

bravo for another dumb **** rant like i said before, you do yourself a great service.

Comment

• I appreciate this guy's energy and determination I really do...but why strive to break those records for an organization that takes advantage of you?
            there is no purse in the UFC, you get a salary. Floyd and pac got a 100 mil you'll get about 2 mil if you're lucky. This is the biggest rip off in fighting man smh

Comment

Working...
            X