No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    stop being an English teacher and listen to me....PLEASE MOVE TO HAITI THEN GET BACK TO ME. but you wont cause you are a phony that does not believe your own puke so you make sure you live in whiteys country
    You do not understand what you are reading. It seems like you just read select words from posts and reply to that. Like posters who read the title of a thread and give their opinion on the whole article without reading it.

And no, how about you move into your local garbage can? Because that is what you are, a piece of garbage. You also have garbage for a brain

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      "Haitis" LOL. Your lack of education is comical.
      go to hell you and your edu-hate-tion. you know godamn well what I am talking about and all you and the other idiot can do is correct my grammar because you cant show me wrong with facts. are you in a safe zone now after all the micro agressions done to you??
      Last edited by nacho daddy; 12-01-2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        You do not understand what you are reading. It seems like you just read select words from posts and reply to that. Like posters who read the title of a thread and give their opinion on the whole article without reading it.

And no, how about you move into your local garbage can? Because that is what you are, a piece of garbage. You also have garbage for a brain
        why do you live in a white country when you hate whites?? prove to me that you believe your puke thinking and go to Haiti to be among your people

Comment

why do you live in a white country when you hate whites?? prove to me that you believe your puke thinking and go to Haiti to be among your people

Comment

you're a funny dude!!....what Krusher did was some racist **** and Pascal was right for calling him out on it face to face instead of through some punk ass interview....who raised you mutha****as?!?...like really, who planted those seeds in your head man?!?...that's child abuse, you've been mentally molested by some old ignorant ass hateful coward...it's ok though, just find some therapy and hopefully in a few years you'll realize that mentality comes with a lot of EXTRA baggage.....listen to yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              you're a funny dude!!....what Krusher did was some racist **** and Pascal was right for calling him out on it face to face instead of through some punk ass interview....who raised you mutha****as?!?...like really, who planted those seeds in your head man?!?...that's child abuse, you've been mentally molested by some old ignorant ass hateful coward...it's ok though, just find some therapy and hopefully in a few years you'll realize that mentality comes with a lot of EXTRA baggage.....listen to yourself
              A little American History X will teach him just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                LOL He's too dumb to realize how comical his ignorance is.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  LOL He's too dumb to realize how comical his ignorance is.
                  Honestly, I think he isn't a he at all. Young angry teenage girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Honestly, I think he isn't a he at all. Young angry teenage girl.
                    You're probably right.

Comment

• People can call me an ape and I don't find it offensive.

Because the truth is, I am an ape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape

I would be offended if someone called me a monkey though, I feel we apes are better than monkeys.

Comment

Working...
                      X