Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Yes it is.

It's because while it's true that I'm an ape, it's a LIE about st-rmfr-nt (I don't post there).

Is the point clear?
    what is st-rmfr-nt? why does it matter if you post there?

you just made my argument Tunney. We all know what ape/monkey references mean just like you know what it means if you posted there.

SO can we please stop the exercise in utter BS and just acknowledge the obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      I wouldn't feel offended if someone called me a devil or pig....see how that works?
      I don't understand.

A pig is a filthy, disgusting animal kind of like a big rat. They will eat anything including ****. Listen to what Samuel Jackson says about them:

And the devil? When someone calls you a devil, it means he believes you're evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        black girls called me moby dick the great white wanger they were tired of little soul poles. you are pretty funny with ghetto gutter talk when you refine it a little probably aint a bad guy but that is all you got
        ghetto talk?!?!? LMAO elaborate if you will

Comment

why do you live in a white country when you hate whites?? prove to me that you believe your puke thinking and go to Haiti to be among your people
          The US is not a white country, and nobody here hates whites. You hate black people.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            suck a dlck phaggot!

You have #48 as your pic you phucking pussie! I will beat your ****** ass. Phuck boy! Have you sleeping like your idol. WHAT'S GOOD PUSSIE?

Comment

if you not for small talk then STFU. you would have ten guys with you if you met me. that is the way with your type. go to hell

Shut your pussie ass up. I will knock you out 1 on 1 chump. I wouldn't need any help for your soft ass. So are you trying to mix it up or not?? Yeah I thought so pussie

Comment

yeah you and your EBT card
                There are more white people on EBT than anybody else you dumb fuuck. But being the idiot you are you wouldn't use facts. Secondly I have enough money to make your mom and your bytch swallow my kids at the same time.

Lastly I would still push your phucking wig back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  You have #48 as your pic you phucking pussie! I will beat your ****** ass. Phuck boy! Have you sleeping like your idol. WHAT'S GOOD PUSSIE?
                  Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  Shut your pussie ass up. I will knock you out 1 on 1 chump. I wouldn't need any help for your soft ass. So are you trying to mix it up or not?? Yeah I thought so pussie
                  Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  There are more white people on EBT than anybody else you dumb fuuck. But being the idiot you are you wouldn't use facts. Secondly I have enough money to make your mom and your bytch swallow my kids at the same time.

Lol oh god

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post

trolls try too hard these days, especially the autistic ones

Comment

• Read a couples pages and all I can say is Wow, Lot of racism even by NSB standards

Whatever , Pascal is just doing his best to stir up excitment for a rematch that isn't wanted or needed and no one gives a sh.it about

Is Kov a racist, I don't know part of me thinks yes part of me thinks no but I think Kov just hates all people equally. I wish Main Events marketed him as a bad guy probably wouldn't be that far of a stretch and probably raise his profile.

but the Pascal comment about calling him a POS because he's black is just borderline Retar.ded .

Comment

Working...
                      X