Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiat is brown, green, light brown ahahhahaahahahaahahahha

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Undeniably the realest fckin statement in this entire fckin thread.
      Right on my man!!!!

Comment

• I agree. I look at it this way, if something really offends someone, then there is a reason it does and is often racist. The person on here who calls their children monkeys has totally missed the point. When it is a public statement to demean someone who they are not close to, that is different from someone calling their best friend or child a playful name. Some people just don't fuking get it. And I have lost a lot of respect for Kovalev over this. If he had directed this insult in private, that would be one thing but he put it out in public where people could be offended and if people are offended by what he did, there is a reason they were and he is wrong for doing that.
        I'm not sure if Kovalev is or isn't a racist or just a mean dude. Having a black person in a position of trust like he does with John David Jackson would seem strange for a racist....has anyone ever asked Jackson his thoughts on the subject?

At the end of the day I don't care, he's entitled to his thoughts and opinions just like everyone else. If Pascal really cared he would take a stand by refusing to allow Kovalev to profit off the people he hates, insults, etc. Besides, since when are boxers supposed to be nice, politically correct people...

Comment

• my sentiments exactly pascal i say the same exact thang about john david jackson ALL the time but they dont hear me tho
          russia has some of the most overt racialized fans in the world while they never had slavery they have bought into the white propaganda from western europe and "america" and have been heavily influenced by the racist propaganda "america" has perpetrated and has been perpetrating contemporarily
          IRONICALLY you see all kinds of white boys in russia dressing like 2PAC and listen to Hip Hop which started from the very same people they overtly hate.
          everybody who is NOT black HATE Black PEOPLE but LOVE OUR CULTURE
          aint that about a asinine hypocritical *****?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            my sentiments exactly pascal i say the same exact thang about john david jackson ALL the time but they dont hear me tho
            russia has some of the most overt racialized fans in the world while they never had slavery they have bought into the white propaganda from western europe and "america" and have been heavily influenced by the racist propaganda "america" has perpetrated and has been perpetrating contemporarily
            IRONICALLY you see all kinds of white boys in russia dressing like 2PAC and listen to Hip Hop which started from the very same people they overtly hate.
            everybody who is NOT black HATE Black PEOPLE but LOVE OUR CULTURE
            aint that about a asinine hypocritical *****?
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Russia

Comment

• well my mistake i shouldve said BLACK people whom were enslaved

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                well my mistake i shouldve said BLACK people whom were enslaved
                You know I'm curious, are you a fan of any white boxers now?

Comment

• One this for sure is Pascal know how to sell for a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
                    You know I'm curious, are you a fan of any white boxers now?
                    i'm a fan of a particular style in which most black boxers seem to have and thats hit and not be hit BUT also punch power on the end of the punch and can control a fight with a jab and to break a opponent ALL THE WAY DOWN COMPLETELY and show a level of finesse and savagery at the same time and have footwork like a tap dancer/ballet dancer but exhibit ALL of the ART of BOXING at the same time
                    the ONLY one that exhibits this is lomachenko but he only has like 4 or 5 fights so i have to see more

Comment

• Originally posted by iNixus View Post
                      One this for sure is Pascal know how to sell for a fight.
                      How I read this too. He has a point with the monkey thing, but turning "piece of ****" into a racist insult doesn't pass the, uh, smell test.

Comment

Working...
                      X