No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    Pascal is going to beat Kovalev once again leaving Ward in fckin oblivion lmaO watch what I tell you

Kid has the worst fcking luck watch!

God is not a fan of the S.O.G.
    ?? What?? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Do you honestly have no clue of the history of equating blacks to prime apes? Are you even from America?
      This place can get really racial at times. I don't know if he meant that according to the bible we all evolved from apes or what he meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
        Kovalev killed this man

the way he was beating Pascal up i thought something tragic like that might happen, Kovalev was punishing Pascal brutally in the first fight, pascal got his life saved by the ref, i don't wish bad on pascal but he made a big mistake taking this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
          ?? What?? ....
          You heard me

God is neither a fan of racism nor the S.O.G lmaO

Comment

• He's from an Eastern European/2nd world type of culture. We joke around with racism often. If he means it, then so be it, I'm not surprised by that, but who cares.

Someone's gotta be offended though? I've ran out of bananas to give out, sorry

Comment

• Another punk ass monkey Kovalev has to body bag! #FACTS!

Comment

• Yes I believe Pascal beats Krusher this time

In fact I'm so sure of it and because I'm so fcking awesome

The texasboi15 is willing to impose 30-day self-imposed sanction restricting posting of comments of any nature outside of ofcourse a daily countdown of days to reinstatement

IF

Kovalev wins
                Last edited by texasboi15; 11-30-2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
                  blacks have been called monkeys for centuries to dehumanize them and thus justify things like slavery and discrimination, thats the big deal.
                  I agree. I look at it this way, if something really offends someone, then there is a reason it does and is often racist. The person on here who calls their children monkeys has totally missed the point. When it is a public statement to demean someone who they are not close to, that is different from someone calling their best friend or child a playful name. Some people just don't fuking get it. And I have lost a lot of respect for Kovalev over this. If he had directed this insult in private, that would be one thing but he put it out in public where people could be offended and if people are offended by what he did, there is a reason they were and he is wrong for doing that.

Comment

• After Pascal gets done sucking Yusaf Mack dlck he can rematch this Guy.

The real winner and the ONE who should be fighting Kovalev now!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Unfortunately Sergey killed Roman Simakov in a boxing match about 5 years ago. It was very sad.
                      You might need to make a thread on that to aware everyone bro

Comment

Working...
                      X