Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    this is nothing.

pascal trying to play mind games with himself. is kovalev racist? maybe. i dont think so. i think he just come from another culture where light hearted racist comedy isnt that big of a deal. i mean, comedians make entire careers of racist jokes. racism has a new meaning nowadays anyway. what kovalev did or say isnt racism to me, that's just satire, just like comedians using racist jokes to make money.

to me racism is when you affect someone's financial, physical, and mental well being.

Pascal's financial, physical and mental well being are all gonna be affected on Jan 30th

Comment

• Comment

• In the jungle

where the gorillas roam

the kid wearing the shirt gets fcked off too.

Comment

• Did kov really murder someone and get away with it? Wow if he did i'dk what to say all I know is he's going to take out his anger on pascal and beat him up real good
          Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Yeah back in Russia but he got off on any charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I dont understand whyit should be offensive.... WTF does blacks and monkeys have in common??
            Do you honestly have no clue of the history of equating blacks to prime apes? Are you even from America?

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Did kov really murder someone and get away with it? Wow if he did i'dk what to say all I know is he's going to take out his anger on pascal and beat him up real good
              Kovalev killed this man

Comment

• Same dudes that are *****ing over Kovalev are the first dudes to defend Mayweather's video where it was coming out of his own damn mouth.

Comment

• Pascal is going to beat Kovalev once again leaving Ward in fckin oblivion lmaO watch what I tell you

Kid has the worst fcking luck watch!

God is not a fan of the S.O.G.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Did kov really murder someone and get away with it? Wow if he did i'dk what to say all I know is he's going to take out his anger on pascal and beat him up real good
                    Unfortunately Sergey killed Roman Simakov in a boxing match about 5 years ago. It was very sad.

Comment

• stfu Pascal you're shot and just talking nonsense

Comment

Working...
                      X