Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kov probably is a racist and I don't like him for that but there's no denying he is a dangerous fighter.

Comment

racism should be left to the fans. there is no room for it as a pro boxer IMHO.

Comment

this is nothing.

pascal trying to play mind games with himself. is kovalev racist? maybe. i dont think so. i think he just come from another culture where light hearted racist comedy isnt that big of a deal. i mean, comedians make entire careers of racist jokes. racism has a new meaning nowadays anyway. what kovalev did or say isnt racism to me, that's just satire, just like comedians using racist jokes to make money.

to me racism is when you affect someone's financial, physical, and mental well being.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          this post is so wrong in so many levels. Go wash your mouth before talking about mother Russia.
          Never mentioned Mother Russia?? Where is this post wrong?? Duva stated last year she was going to arrange a fight for the racist in his home country...he ended up in Vegas, This lowlife lives in Florida I believe, has he ever fought there?? I know this will be his 3rd appearance in Quebec. If he is going to make a living here which he is free to do so, atleast show some respect to your opponents and to the country which allows you to earn a great living.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            yes he is. did you see pascals last fight? he lost vs a cuban
            I've watched 75% of it, but I'd say Pascal took Gonzalez lightly, and I don't think YG's a bad fighter either.

Pascal did some good things againt Kovalev the first time around, but what kills him is his lack of stamina. He can't take a minute off like he does.

Comment

i got to admit it is a little strange how much support kovalev gets even tho hes a piece of racist crap. most fighters that are pieces of trash are hated rightfully so but when it comes to kovalev people still love him. And lets not play games of course that twitter picture is racist lets not play dumb here

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I am betting on Pascal to shock the world, three years ago I said Pascal needs to get with Freddie Roach, he fights so much like Pacquiao, but underutlizes his explosive bursts, if Pascal listens to Roach and throws those awkward combos rolling under and coming right back from an angle with a punch or two he can really make Kovalev frustrated.

Kovalev doesn't have an iron chin like people claim, and I am just giving my opinion I dont hate Kovalev I know a lot of fan boys will hate me but he is already past his prime, he was very slick and throwing a lot of flurries years ago on NBC now he has gotten slower and more methodical because he cuts a lot of weight and his body is aging and taking the stress from the weight cut worse. I think Kovalev is 6 foot 2 and walks around at 210 pounds, cutting to 175 is pretty tough at his age.
                I agree.

I am not willing to bet on Pascal, but I saw enough from Pascal that Kovalev must be careful with. He takes shots weird (eyes immediately lose focus) and Pascal did enough that kovalev cannot take him lightly.

I am not sure if he is off his prime, I disagree there. I love how he has progressed as a technical boxer and his crazy jab.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  I understand him being mad abt the monkey cause he does look very bad, but the piece of **** thing??? LOL. Come on man. **** is black and im black. No just no... The monkey thing, I understand, it was offensive for blacks
                  Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I dont understand whyit should be offensive.... WTF does blacks and monkeys have in common??
                  I think the thing is in the past, African Americans have been called monkeys by the racist trash which pollutes the earth. Rather than be offended, I'd spin that shit with something like, "Yeah? your momma called me King Kong while I was plowing her last night!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    i got to admit it is a little strange how much support kovalev gets even tho hes a piece of racist crap. most fighters that are pieces of trash are hated rightfully so but when it comes to kovalev people still love him. And lets not play games of course that twitter picture is racist lets not play dumb here
                    People still love Tyson, and he is a convicted rapist who has made racist comments amongst a bunch of other stuff.

At some point one has to acknowledge that we're all human and that people make mistakes.

Pascal is sore because he lost, this is all he's got on Kovalev.

Comment

I don't see Roach making Pascal better.
                      Last edited by VG_Addict; 11-30-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X