No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal Rips ‘Racist’ Kovalev; ‘No Class, No Education’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Most people from old soviet nations have an ingrained disrespect for non-whites. They also believe that there are good and bad in all races, and they have no problems trusting or developing relationships with other races.

It's racism but it's not racism. It's more of a bias, 'i'll stay away from you unless i see otherwise', than true racism. Racists like KKK or black supremacy groups actively work against other races and would not consider working with other races.

The other factor that may play into it is that russians by nature are VERY, VERY suspicious people. They generally think that everyone else is actively looking to screw them over.
    Excellent post

Comment

• Pascal - "I won't fight Adonis because he's black, like me."

If Sergey's racist, then you're his slave, since he owns you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
        trolls try too hard these days, especially the autistic ones
        Get your pussie ass outta here! Fuucking ***ggot! I would smack your pussie ass up and down the room dog! Your not about that action so shut your soft ass up pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I have to tell ya...You got me pretty scared. Im gonna go out on a limb here, but im guessing when you are not in the welfare line with your hand out or looting stores or robbing old ladies you are probabbly a pretty mean guy. I meaning i better shut my lab top before you do a drive by.

Just like I thought nothing but a ***** don't make me trace your ip address and fuuck you up! Let me guess you like to eat cat's and dogs for dinner?? And have the penis the size of my pinky nail? Haha I just my get your ip address pussie

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            sambo there are 180 million more whites then negroes but way more % of negores on the dole. you aint knocking out anyone buckwheat you need 10 homies with you. when I was in school in bklyn used you homies for heavy bags. you are a lying jive azz idiot if you got money then you selling crack

Like I said pussie more whites are on EBT period ***ggot. Get your shyt together fuuck boy. And I will knock your fuucking teeth down your throat. Yeah you would know all about crack you meth head, sleeping with your sister, trying to touch kids. I know your type! But fuuck the dumb talk.. Lets meet up AND GET THIS SHYT CRACKIN. Your talking I'm ready to buss your fuucking head open. So what's up pussie? I'm ready to set this shyt up now! Message me info so we can see whose about. I'M A 100% SURE your straight PUSSIE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Get your pussie ass outta here! Fuucking ***ggot! I would smack your pussie ass up and down the room dog! Your not about that action so shut your soft ass up pussie
              lol this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
                lol this guy
                I guess... You replied to me I didn't say anything to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  Just like I thought nothing but a ***** don't make me trace your ip address and fuuck you up! Let me guess you like to eat cat's and dogs for dinner?? And have the penis the size of my pinky nail? Haha I just my get your ip address pussie
                  Okay Yusaf Mack...I know you're upset that your secrete is out and all, but you dont have to go acting all hard core now you double dlck phaggot! lol

Comment

• This is the era of Khan, where fighters b1tch and moan through the media and the ring is a secondary consideration.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Okay Yusaf Mack...I know you're upset that your secrete is out and all, but you dont have to go acting all hard core now you double dlck phaggot! lol

Calling somebody a ***ggot with the name pac boy? That's some soft fanboy sweet booty shyt. What does your girl say about that shyt? Worshipping another man? But feel safe from your keyboard pussie

Comment

Working...
                      X