Comments Thread For: Froch: Golovkin's Promoter Ruled Out Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    650-750k... Wrong as always.

I said 1million and their at least 900k and counting...

One of these days you'll hopefully be right???

Aren't we about due for another ggg mismatch that even HBO won't televise like last years Adama and the year before that I****a fight???

How many ppv buys is the Andy Lee vs. ggg fight going to get???
    Thats great. You should put that on your resume.

BTW, how much money are they sending you for your correct prediction?

Comment

Waiting in the final results I the ppv buys before I can collect my $ from a dumb @ss gggTard kind of like yourself. How about you??? Did u actually bet $$ on your 650-750k prediction Cleo?? Or as always you just talk sht out the side of your @ss.

Comment

Punch drunk aka Cleo is that ggg vs. Andy Lee going to be on ppv???

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          And K2 should take it. It's the biggest money fight in all of boxing right now, probably. That's what boxers are in this business for.

I also fail to see why Golovkin would have trouble making 155. He was pretty adamant that he could make 154 for Floyd so 155 should be a snap.
          As a principle: Golovkin should better fight Canelo at 154 -- with no 160 "belts" on the table... THAT would be the right move.

Comment

Waiting in the final results I the ppv buys before I can collect my $ from a dumb @ss gggTard kind of like yourself. How about you??? Did u actually bet $$ on your 650-750k prediction Cleo?? Or as always you just talk sht out the side of your @ss.
            lol, only true ****** would bet on something as silly as PPV buys.

If GGG-Canelo or GGG-Ward ever gets made, I'd be happy to take some of your money.

Comment

Punch drunk aka Cleo is that ggg vs. Andy Lee going to be on ppv???
              As in ANY fight, if HBO can offer enough, it will be on HBO. If they cant, or wont, then it would likely go to ppv.....

Im going to have to start charging you for this kind of information. I usually get paid when I offer my consulting services.......

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                lol, only true ****** would bet on something as silly as PPV buys.

If GGG-Canelo or GGG-Ward ever gets made, I'd be happy to take some of your money.
                Golovkin couldn't beat Ward with a bat.

And Golovkin/Canelo will never get made, because as you pointed out yesterday, Golovkin doesn't want that fight.... he won't give Canelo a catchweight, and he won't give him time to adapt to 160..... so both of those fights are pipe-dreams.

Why not discuss a fight that actually may happen, like Golovkin/Lee.

Gennady actually thinks he can beat Lee, so that fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

And Golovkin/Canelo will never get made, because as you pointed out yesterday, Golovkin doesn't want that fight.... he won't give Canelo a catchweight, and he won't give him time to adapt to 160..... so both of those fights are pipe-dreams.

you really havent the slightest idea how ignorant you sound when you claim the WBC / lineal Middleweight Champion of the World should be allowed time to "adapt" to 160, do you?

And I'll call it right now. If GGG ever fights Ward, GGG puts him on the floor at least once. Maybe he doesnt get the KO, but I'd bet green money he puts him on the floor.
                  Last edited by OnePunch; 11-30-2015, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    As a principle: Golovkin should better fight Canelo at 154 -- with no 160 "belts" on the table... THAT would be the right move.
                    If he wants to get paid he'll play along with whatever Alvarez wants. Otherwise he can stay fighting crappy middleweight for far less money and notoriety.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

can we be reasonable here?

Comment

Working...
                      X