Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Golovkin's Promoter Ruled Out Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares tbh, this fight doesn't need to happen there is Canelo, Jacobs, Lee/Saunders and possibly Erislandy Lara all there as likely opponents.

Comment

• Also this thread is totally misleading. Froch said he cant make 168 anymore and said if he fights it will only be at 172.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nights King View Post
        If we are to believe GGG would fight 'anyone' from 154-168 in his current state we are also to believe Andre Ward will fight at HW, Naseem Hamed will come out of retirement and Amir Khan will fight Kell Brook.
        Oh don't be so fkn stupid.

Anyone who thinks Ward will ever fight at heavyweight should not be here.

It was an off-handed, tongue-in-cheek, comment.

Golovkins comment was a SUSTAINED MARKETING CAMPAIGN, that took place for 3-4 years

GTFOH.

The facts remain..... Hypekin has never fought a world-class opponent..... and has COMPLETELY FAILED to even attempt to live up to his hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Also this thread is totally misleading. Froch said he cant make 168 anymore and said if he fights it will only be at 172.
          Reading comprehension failure....
          He asked if they could do it at 172, and not only was he told 'No', but he was told that Golovkin won't do it at 168 either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Reading comprehension failure....
            He asked if they could do it at 172, and not only was he told 'No', but he was told that Golovkin won't do it at 168 either.
            Froch is lying just like last year when he claimed Ggg demanded 164, then got corrected by both promoters

http://www.worldbo xingnews.net/2015/12/04/news/exclusive-loeffler-stresses-ggg-wants-unification-but-would-consider-168-froch-clash-in-us-or-uk

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Froch is lying
              I'll take Carl's word over yours. Thanks.
              Dude fought in front of 80k ppl, or so I've been told.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I'll take Carl's word over yours. Thanks.
                Dude fought in front of 80k ppl, or so I've been told.
                It's not my word, its from Gggs promoter, see link

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Oh don't be so fkn stupid.

Anyone who thinks Ward will ever fight at heavyweight should not be here.

It was an off-handed, tongue-in-cheek, comment.

Golovkins comment was a SUSTAINED MARKETING CAMPAIGN, that took place for 3-4 years

GTFOH.

The facts remain..... Hypekin has never fought a world-class opponent..... and has COMPLETELY FAILED to even attempt to live up to his hype.

Comment

• "Can he come up and have tea at one seven two?"

Comment

• Dayumzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                      X