No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Golovkin's Promoter Ruled Out Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Golovkin's Promoter Ruled Out Fight at 168

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch, who retired earlier this year, came face to face with promoter Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions. Both men were in Dusseldorf, Germany for the big heavyweight showdown between Wladimir Klitschko and Tyson Fury.

Earlier this year, there were negotiations for a fight between Froch and WBA/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, who Loeffler promotes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If only GGG and K2 were as confident as their fans in beating Froch. They'll come in here soon to recite the respectful tunge in cheek comment made by Froch when Golovkin was on the rise, that he punches like a mule and he rather swerve him if he could. They love to repeat that line. But clearly, K2 is devasted with Wlad's loss and don't want GGG going through the same thing fighting a guy of similar height and reach. Better to go down for Canelo. More money, shorter, punches less harder than Froch, titles at 160. Easy pick.

Comment

Well at least it doesn't make them look like cowards, no 168 is no 168 not i would fight anyone from 154-168 then "Oh 164 for you matey".

Comment

I don't think he ruled it out. They aren't even ruling out 172 now apparently.

If they can't get Canelo, they'll start begging Froch again.

Comment

i remember GGG saying he would fight anyone from 154-168 pounds.

i guess that means not figthing canelo at 155, ward at 168.
          ;
          how can GGG die hard fans be such POS.

ward and canelo both outbox that bum.

Comment

Well no shi*t. The only people shocked by this are the idiotic GGG hate brigade who actually take Abel seriously (even though he has no control over who or when GGG fights).

I wonder what excuse to bash him these dipshi*ts will think of next.

Comment

Froch ruled out fighting at 168 when it was right there for him and he chose to retire.
              Now Froch is talking about 172 lol.
              Froch will spend 2016 talking about fighting.
              Golovkin will spend 2016 fighting

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                i remember GGG saying he would fight anyone from 154-168 pounds.

i guess that means not figthing canelo at 155, ward at 168.
                ;
                how can GGG die hard fans be such POS.

ward and canelo both outbox that bum.
                Whine more lol

Comment

Clear indication that his team doesn't want to discourage a possible Canelo clash.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                    Froch ruled out fighting at 168 when it was right there for him and he chose to retire.
                    Now Froch is talking about 172 lol.
                    Froch will spend 2016 talking about fighting.
                    Golovkin will spend 2016 fighting
                    And Froch will still have a better resume not fighting

Comment

Working...
                    X