No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Golovkin's Promoter Ruled Out Fight at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    If he wants to get paid he'll play along with whatever Alvarez wants. Otherwise he can stay fighting crappy middleweight for far less money and notoriety.
    No need for too much explanation.

If it is for money and only for the money, Golovkin should better fight Canelo at 154, where the don't share and/or dispute any belts.

If they have to fight with the Middleweight belts on the table they will have to fight at Middleweights -- say at least 157. It's about "principle" and money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nights King View Post
      Loeffler simply stated Carls demand of 172 cannot be met because GGGs a small middleweight.

And a fight at 168 with Froch who is retired is not the priority as GGGs focus of unifiying the belts against fellow middleweights Andy Lee and Canelo Alvarez are.

It's not that hard to understand....
      GGG said he's still chasing Cotto, he wants to unify the titles doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        u honestly think andy ****ing lee is a real test for ggg? good grief u ggg fans are gullible
        Yes I do.

And you're testament on stating that Andy Lee is not a test for Golovkin at MW just shows how high you hold Gennady even more so than me.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R-C View Post
          Since GGG is a small MW, then he should have no issues making 155 lb to fight Canelo?
          Because 155, 164 and 172 are actual weightclasses right?

Comment

• Andy Lee is a real challenge to ggg???

The same Andy Lee who got KTFO by the non-training, smoking weed, high as a kite Chavez jr.???

Ok! Wonder how their going to hype that shty fight...

Comment

• Over/under 97k ppv buys...

I'll take the under

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post

Comment

• 155 doesn't have to be for a belt. 3 out of 5 other times weren't for a belt or Lara wouldn't still even have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Over/under 97k ppv buys...

I'll take the under
                    I'll take that bet. For how much? (note: I dont accept EBT for payment, and I dont accept installment plans)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      He wants to fight 4x a year. If there's no possibility of fighting for a belt at a point in time, he'll take either a mandatory challenger to his other titles or the biggest fight he can take. Cotto's still a huge name and a former lineal MW title holder.

Golovkin's saying, and doing the exact same thing that
                      EVERY
                      OTHER
                      FIGHTER
                      DOES.

If people stopped sipping their hatorade they'd realize it pretty quickly. The only thing that rivals hatorade's ability to incapacitate brain cells is diversion of blood flow to the genital area due to pleasing female (or male) form.

Comment

Working...
                      X