Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Yeah, not like he was ASKED during the interview
    Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    bro he sold 97k hes far from the superstar u think he is and this whole idea that was is a nobody is beyond a joke. if i was a big ggg fan i would want this fight badly but i guess u guys know deep down ggg is scared cause he would lose. i guess u would rather see ggg vs the all mighty andy lee oh im so excited at the thought of that fight
    When Ward said "why the rush" for the Kovalev fight I knew everything was settled with him. If this fight didn't get made it's cause Ward was being a *****. He referred to the MayPac fight when talking about making fights. He wants to go the Mayweather route and it makes him a *****. I've never heard GGG say he won't fight someone. BTW, when Ward came back why not fight a top 10 fighter. He chose a bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
      When Ward said "why the rush" for the Kovalev fight I knew everything was settled with him. If this fight didn't get made it's cause Ward was being a *****. He referred to the MayPac fight when talking about making fights. He wants to go the Mayweather route and it makes him a *****. I've never heard GGG say he won't fight someone. BTW, when Ward came back why not fight a top 10 fighter. He chose a bum.
      what is ur point anyway? he tried to fight ggg what does his come back opponent even have to do with it besides an excuse for ggg. it makes no difference on a ggg ward mega fight. i mean ward may of fought a bum but now hes signed to fight krusher theres no way around the fact ward is willing to do what ggg is scared too

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Ward is obsessed with GGG.
        Ward sounding more like Kahn every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          Ward is such a loser. His jealousy of golovkin is so pathetic.
          Ward made as much money fighting on BET as Golovkin made fighting on HBO PPV. The only jealousy exists in the minds of Golovkin fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            It's been a tough 2nd half of the year for Little G and his fans, a PPV flop and exposed as being full of.................
            He had a ppv flop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              what is ur point anyway? he tried to fight ggg what does his come back opponent even have to do with it besides an excuse for ggg. it makes no difference on a ggg ward mega fight. i mean ward may of fought a bum but now hes signed to fight krusher theres no way around the fact ward is willing to do what ggg is scared too
              Whos to say the Kovalev fight will happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                I like Ward, but I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth; particularly when it comes to Golovkin. Ward talks too much and thinks he's outsmarting the world. He seems totally oblivious to that fact that he is squandering his prime. He could have been one of the greats, but he will be remembered more for the fights he never had. He's yet another fighter who thinks he's Floyd Mayweather, but Floyd is far smarter than all of these kids. Floyd built his brand like nobody else in the sport and Ward, for all of his supposed intelligence, doesn't even understand what that means.
                I can agree with most of that. These fighters today need to man up just fight one another and stop pointing fingers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  little g is the biggest coward in boxing history. his fans are also cowards. as boxing fans we could've seen ward vs golovkin AND ward vs kovalev. why can't we get both?? because little g's coward fans didn't want their hype job to get exposed just yet. and now these idiots are saying ward cant keep his name out his mouth, but they loved it everytime sanchez/golovkin name dropped ward in the past "he wouldn't last 10 rounds" blah blah..

we fans missed out on a great matchup because little g's fans didn't want it and pushed ward further away from their hero.
                  And wards last fight was denied cause of who he tried to pick. hahaha GO Ward!!

Comment

• This whole back and forth thing between these two in the media is getting old. Obviously, neither can generate enough money to make a fight between them lucrative enough...so its not going to happen. GGG should unify at 160 and Ward should move on with his career too. As much as I respect Ward as a boxer, he's become far too inactive to continue calling out other fighters in the media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Yeah but then the Little G fans would say that he's scared to talk about him and is hiding something or won't respond to Little G.

Ward has actually been quiet for a while and then did one rountable interview which has sent Little G Nation into a frenzy.
                      Well, you are wrong. Lil G fans does not give a fuck about Ward. You are delusional...

Comment

Working...
                      X