Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Can Come Up With Any Excuse He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 pages of people spreading rumors and passing their subjective opinions as fact. Truth is no one here really knows why Ward vs GGG didn't happen. Like someone already mentioned, Ward and GGG both played a role night fight not happening , end of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      1) he has never faced a world-class fighter

2) his PPV flopped

3) he will not fight Cotto/Canelo, despite saying he could beat anyone at 154

Have fun with those facts Robby.
      Define world class. because to you, it means known by casual fans. His opponents are ****ted on but they were guys in the division that were available to fight. For his first PPV, with a guy who only fought on HBO once and with no american fighters on the card selling out the garden. I think he did a pretty good job. I don't recall the last time Ward was on a PPV. But I guess never having one is better than getting low numbers. Maybe BET is the new HBO according to you.

Comment

• Ward is such a fn fraud. Quit acting like you're so hard calling out a guy two weight classes below you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          You mean they put that out in the media.

It wasn't an offer.
          So ward offers the fight...and yet golovkin just put it out to the media..what an idiot...you really are the most biased know nothing wankstain this forum has on its books....ward is gonna get battered by kovalev and you better start preparing yourself for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
            So ward offers the fight...and yet golovkin just put it out to the media..what an idiot...you really are the most biased know nothing wankstain this forum has on its books....ward is gonna get battered by kovalev and you better start preparing yourself for it
            Yes because Ward put it in writing, an official offer - confirmed by Team Golovkin.

Team Golovkin also said they hadn't made any official offer to Ward. Here's Loeffler trying to play it down.

"There have been no negotiations with Andre Ward....it was a private email sent to Dan Rafael"

Get your facts straight, wankstain.

Comment

• http://www.examiner.com/article/andr...ight-at-160lbs

Comment

• Comment

• Ward: “Lil Floyd says he spars middleweight..."

... Lil Floyd... Well it look like we have a pattern here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    So what? It may only show he wasn't serious about fighting him, so why should I believe he wasn't doing the same thing when he called out GGG?

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                      So what? It may only show he wasn't serious about fighting him, so why should I believe he wasn't doing the same thing when he called out GGG?
                      Because he made an official offer to fight GGG. It's a much more realistic fight.

Even a ****** can tell he was being facetious when calling out Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X