No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Can Come Up With Any Excuse He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
    Well, you are wrong. Lil G fans does not give a fuck about Ward. You are delusional...
    Suka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      what is ur point anyway? he tried to fight ggg what does his come back opponent even have to do with it besides an excuse for ggg. it makes no difference on a ggg ward mega fight. i mean ward may of fought a bum but now hes signed to fight krusher theres no way around the fact ward is willing to do what ggg is scared too
      So golovkin could "agree" to fight ward after several tune ups then?

Comment

• Show those e-mails Andre. Or STFU.

Comment

Well, you are wrong. Lil G fans does not give a fuck about Ward. You are delusional...
          Ward got the ENTIRE flock ruffled....look at the sigs on here...I mean, what other reason is there to throw shade Ward's way?!?....he's been linked to only two fighters this year...Lil G and Krusher....Krusher was called in to keep Ward away from Lil G.....say the name Ward to a Lil G fan and you'll get "Kovalev" as a response....it's become normal to bring up Krusher whenever discussing Ward and Lil G....I wonder why?...the common response is that Ward fought at 172 in his last fight

Comment

Hmmmm...why do you guys keep flocking to Ward related threads then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Ward got the ENTIRE flock ruffled....look at the sigs on here...I mean, what other reason is there to throw shade Ward's way?!?....he's been linked to only two fighters this year...Lil G and Krusher....Krusher was called in to keep Ward away from Lil G.....say the name Ward to a Lil G fan and you'll get "Kovalev" as a response....it's become normal to bring up Krusher whenever discussing Ward and Lil G....I wonder why?...the common response is that Ward fought at 172 in his last fight
              I want GGG's team to make a priority of signing Andre Ward for a fight with GGG before mid June of 2016. Andre Ward wanted 168 and GGG's trainer Sanchez said, "164." To get Ward to sign, I say GGG's team should forget 164 and instead accept Ward's demand for 168, and sign Ward for a fight to take place by the end of Spring 2016. Make Ward an offer which he cannot refuse. Then let's see what happens. Enough of the social media squabbles. Sign the fighters, train the fighters, and fight the fighters. Now. Both fighters will be better off for having done so.
              Last edited by Mr.Daddy; 11-27-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Daddy View Post
                I want GGG's team to make a priority of signing Andrew Ward for a fight with GGG before mid June of 2016. Andre Ward wanted 168 and GGG's trainer Sanchez said, "164." To get Ward to sign, I say GGG's team should forget 164 and instead accept Ward's demand for 168, and sign Ward for a fight to take place by the end of Spring 2016. Make Ward an offer which he cannot refuse. Then let's see what happens. Enough of the social media squabbles. Sign the fighters, train the fighters, and fight the fighters. Now. Both fighters will be better off for having done so.
                They had the chance to do that and refused.

Enjoy Little G vs Teurano Johansen instead

Comment

• When it counted Ward said NO

Then he wanted the money hahahahahaha. He didn't fight !!!!! GGG earned his way by fighting consistently!!!!

GGG deserves the big dough not Ward

If Ward is not destroyed by K,S,or B then he may fight B down the line or maybe not !! Kovalev destroys him tisk tisk

Comment

• In boxing sometime all you have to do is read in between the lines, they asked GGG about a fight with Ward he said no, but his fans turned it around and said he couldn't speak or understand english that well.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Not sayin it's not true...but how do you know he turned ward down in minutes? All we hear from ward is "i can show you the emails" but he never does. Golokin's side says something different. How have you determined that what ward says is true and what sanchez says isn't?
                      Sanchez:
                      "he will fight anyone from 154-168" But he wont fight Ward at 168
                      "he can make 154 comfortably" but he cant make 155 for Canelo

THATS JUST TWO LIES So you cant believe Sanchez, but Ward has proof of what he said.

Comment

Working...
                      X