Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Would Approve Canelo/GGG Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    They don't need to read the articles, and they wouldn't be able to process the info even they tried..

All they need is to see the letters GGG in the title, and that's enough.
    Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
    No dice... Nelo earned that belt fair n square. Triple G wants the belt then he'll need to come down to 155 to fight for it like a real champ does. Nelo is the A side and now that the WBC got his back no need to worry about mandatory ****.
    Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
    Why does Canelo have to hand over the belt, didn't Suliman state he is more then satisfied with a doubleheader? So in the WBC words they are not going to strip Canelo.
    Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    but but Nelo got 15 days to decide....**** outta here lol....the wolves knew that there was no way in hell the WBC was gonna strip Nelo...call it what you want but it is what it is....the sheep around here got it twisted....at the end of the day, the WBC would rather have Nelo wearing the green belt than Lil G....period!!!
    Lol. See what I mean?

Never underestimate the stupidity of idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      That seems to be a tough task around here sometimes. Maybe I'll donate a copy of Hooked on Phonics to a few of the clowns around here :-)
      lol but why are golovkids having such a hard time about it? Let them be dumb right? Nah but seriously the WBC is not stripping canelo, I promise.

Comment

• Just last week all the Little G fans were suckin' Sulaiman's Mexican chorizo and now this week it's "Fack Mexicans! I didn't even like the way Sulaiman's chorizo tasted anyways!"

Poor Little G fans, . They must really hate Cashnelo now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
          Just last week all the Little G fans were suckin' Sulaiman's Mexican chorizo and now this week it's "Fack Mexicans! I didn't even like the way Sulaiman's chorizo tasted anyways!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
            Just last week all the Little G fans were suckin' Sulaiman's Mexican chorizo and now this week it's "Fack Mexicans! I didn't even like the way Sulaiman's chorizo tasted anyways!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
              lol but why are golovkids having such a hard time about it? Let them be dumb right? Nah but seriously the WBC is not stripping canelo, I promise.
              They won't need to. If GGG won't do a deal on the weight or wait till September, Canelo will either fight him at 160 or vacate the WBC title himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                They won't need to. If GGG won't do a deal on the weight or wait till September, Canelo will either fight him at 160 or vacate the WBC title himself.
                Canelo 9s not fighting Golovkin at 160. I can assure u of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  He's not vacating ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    We'll see. The Canelotards are screaming "belts dont matter". So we'll see if Canelo agrees, and how big a check he's willing to write in order to hang onto that belt that "doesnt matter"

Comment

• In the thread:

So called boxing fans circlejerking while making a mockery about the abuses of their "beloved" sport, just because it fits their agenda.

Same guys wonder why boxing is becoming more and more irrelevant, not realizing they are the ones celebrating everything thats wrong with the sport and carrying boxing to it's grave.

Impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X