Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Would Approve Canelo/GGG Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a liar Sulaiman is, worse than his old man...I read @ WBC convention he said winner ofCotto/alvarez had 2 fight GGG next...it won't happen...strip the chicken s**t fraud...

Comment

• Operation "strip Cotto"

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        Larry,you know what's going on is bull****. Tell me you wouldn't take their asses to court if they were trying to delay your chance at a title by an entire year,after they just promised that you would get a shot at the belt in the verry next fight.
        You are one of a few GGG fans who is consistent the rest deserve no respect, they are already caving in to the Canelo fans. I told you guys Canelo wouldn't be fighting GGG next, the whole post fight interview was for the casual fans who he knew would eat up the whole "I'm a Mexican I fear no one". He saved his true statements for the post fight conference that only die hards would be watching. I have no horse in this race but it's going to be fun watching how you guys (GGG/Canelo fans) handle this situation in the coming months.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          What a liar Sulaiman is, worse than his old man...I read @ WBC convention he said winner ofCotto/alvarez had 2 fight GGG next...it won't happen...strip the chicken s**t fraud...
          u do realize ggg would be on board with the double header right? the only person u guys have been fooled by is ggg with his agreeing to all this

Comment

• Sulaiman is more like his dad than anything... wants to be a promoter, a coach, a judge.... you name it. Stick to your one job and do it right. You'd be surprised how that keeps you so busy you won't have time for anything else. But since I'm sure this new scenario WILL happen now... at least bring Lara into the picture. And maybe the Quillin/Jacobs winner. If we're gonna skirt the rules... let's at least have fun doing it.

Comment

• I just hope one day the insane wave of catch weights stop (specially when a title is at stake) as well as the "step aside" arrangements made among promoters to postpone or avoid mandatory championship fights. Boxing is not going to get any type of respect if the people associated with it continues bending rules at their convenience (and the fact that many persons do it should not be an excuse to continue doing it).

Comment

• Enough of this bs. Send Canelo vs Golovkin straight to pursebids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantasiabruja View Post
                  You are one of a few GGG fans who is consistent the rest deserve no respect, they are already caving in to the Canelo fans. I told you guys Canelo wouldn't be fighting GGG next, the whole post fight interview was for the casual fans who he knew would eat up the whole "I'm a Mexican I fear no one". He saved his true statements for the post fight conference that only die hards would be watching. I have no horse in this race but it's going to be fun watching how you guys (GGG/Canelo fans) handle this situation in the coming months.
                  Sulaiman is saying this will only happen if Golovkin agrees to it, so why should his fans have a problem with that?

Andy Lee has said he will fight Golovkin if he beats Saunders. Golovkin vs Canelo, with all 4 belts on the line, would be an awesome event, and it could happen next year.

Just make sure that whoever Canelo fights in the double-header signs a contract to face GGG next, in case he pulls off an upset. And don't let it be Lemieux.

Golovkin vs Lemieux again next September would not be good match-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Sulaiman is more like his dad than anything... wants to be a promoter, a coach, a judge.... you name it. Stick to your one job and do it right. You'd be surprised how that keeps you so busy you won't have time for anything else. But since I'm sure this new scenario WILL happen now... at least bring Lara into the picture. And maybe the Quillin/Jacobs winner. If we're gonna skirt the rules... let's at least have fun doing it.

Excellent post.

This subject..... has absolutely nothing to do with Sillyman.

Is this the 17th sudden, random, inexplicable, press release, issued by the WBC..... confirming that they adore Golovkin and are laying out the red carpet for him as we speak?..... or is it the 18th such article ?

Can't remember now.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      God I wish this POS would STFU.

Could he be any more blatant ?

The fat **** should have simply stripped Martinez and handed the title straight to Golovkin..... oh right, HBO had not provided Sillyman with the right kind of "incentive" at that stage.

Arum and this POS would be the two most corrupt men in the sport.

Disturbing to see the casual tards whole-heartedly supporting those maggots.

Poor Wlad, where is his mandate for Wilder ?

Wasn't beating the **** out of their #1 guy Povetkin enough " incentive " ?

#WeBeCrooks
                      #$$$$$$$$$$

Casual fans are ignorant pieces of **** !

Comment

Working...
                      X