Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very stupid.

Surely people can't be this gullible?

Comment

but but Nelo got 15 days to decide....**** outta here lol....the wolves knew that there was no way in hell the WBC was gonna strip Nelo...call it what you want but it is what it is....the sheep around here got it twisted....at the end of the day, the WBC would rather have Nelo wearing the green belt than Lil G....period!!!

a double feature would be dope....then Nelo and Lil G can do the Mexican Independence Day date in September at 'Nelo Weight' which will make a lot of Lil G fans upset lol

Abel and Loeffler were quick to point out that they were the A side when it came to making a fight with the more accomplished Ward....fans supported their claims....NOW those same fans who were A side happy are now MANDATORY mad .....K2 tries to dictate terms to the Roc regarding a Ward-Lil G fight and dudes scream "A Side".....soon as Nelo start flexing his well earned "A Side" muscle, the same cats start whining and crying "MANDATORY"....just stick to the script.....Nelo got the juice right now, with Floyd and Pac exiting the sport, Nelo is the new money machine....so if they were going to drop to 154 to fight Floyd for the money, then what's the problem with 155?....it's not like he will make more money fighting somebody else

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        YOU are the one that looks stupid. you cant even read 8 or 10 sentences into the article. Suiliman said "IF the promoters make an agreement" Do you understand what that means? It means its still up to GGG you dumb@ss
        Yeah, I mean I don't know what's so hard to understand. If someone actually read this, I believe they would comprehend what Sulaiman is saying. Or at least I hope they do.

Sulaiman hasn't said anything he hasn't already said in the past when Canelo vs Cotto was signed. He said that the only way the winner can fight someone not named Golovkin, would be with GGG's/K2's permission. He literally said the same thing here, just added that if that was the case(Canelo got permission from K2), that he would approve of it. Again, which he already said he'd only approve of it if K2/GGG approves of it in the past. In other words, it's all up to K2/GGG

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          I was calling this two months back.. "watch the WBC save Canelo"
          Save Canelo from what? Eloborate on the part of the article where the WBC is saving Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
            Why does Canelo have to hand over the belt, didn't Suliman state he is more then satisfied with a doubleheader? So in the WBC words they are not going to strip Canelo. He brings in more money than Lil G.

So Suliman says he is happy for a doubleheader and you say unbuckle belt or pay a fat check..

I know Suliman is president of WBC but who are you since you clearly have more say so over WBC business then he does.
            "IF the promoters agree"

Listen, I know reading comprehension is tough for..... you know..... "challenged" folks like yourself, but at least TRY
            Last edited by OnePunch; 11-25-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              At least 50% of the comments in every Golovkin thread are posted by the same people who say the same things every time, over and over again.

They don't need to read the articles, and they wouldn't be able to process the info even they tried..

All they need is to see the letters GGG in the title, and that's enough.
              I know, right? Every time its......

"but but but but abel said doe"

"but but but 97k doe"

"but but but Canelo a-side doe"

usually followed by something like..... lalalaljjaaalalala

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                but but Nelo got 15 days to decide....**** outta here lol....the wolves knew that there was no way in hell the WBC was gonna strip Nelo...call it what you want but it is what it is....the sheep around here got it twisted....at the end of the day, the WBC would rather have Nelo wearing the green belt than Lil G....period!!!

a double feature would be dope....then Nelo and Lil G can do the Mexican Independence Day date in September at 'Nelo Weight' which will make a lot of Lil G fans upset lol

Abel and Loeffler were quick to point out that they were the A side when it came to making a fight with the more accomplished Ward....fans supported their claims....NOW those same fans who were A side happy are now MANDATORY mad .....K2 tries to dictate terms to the Roc regarding a Ward-Lil G fight and dudes scream "A Side".....soon as Nelo start flexing his well earned "A Side" muscle, the same cats start whining and crying "MANDATORY"....just stick to the script.....Nelo got the juice right now, with Floyd and Pac exiting the sport, Nelo is the new money machine....so if they were going to drop to 154 to fight Floyd for the money, then what's the problem with 155?....it's not like he will make more money fighting somebody else
                lol :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Yeah, I mean I don't know what's so hard to understand. If someone actually read this, I believe they would comprehend what Sulaiman is saying. Or at least I hope they do.

Sulaiman hasn't said anything he hasn't already said in the past when Canelo vs Cotto was signed. He said that the only way the winner can fight someone not named Golovkin, would be with GGG's/K2's permission. He literally said the same thing here, just added that if that was the case(Canelo got permission from K2), that he would approve of it. Again, which he already said he'd only approve of it if K2/GGG approves of it in the past. In other words, it's all up to K2/GGG
                  Exactly. But the "Canelo Masturbation Team" seems to have a hard time with the English language.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    Exactly. But the "Canelo Masturbation Team" seems to have a hard time with the English language.
                    Its obvious to anyone who read the article. I'm just laughing at you guys having a meltdown about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                      Its obvious to anyone who read the article. I'm just laughing at you guys having a meltdown about it
                      That seems to be a tough task around here sometimes. Maybe I'll donate a copy of Hooked on Phonics to a few of the clowns around here :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X