No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Cotto vs Canelo PPV surpasses 900,000 PPV buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    you gotta watch One Punch. He says one thing, chooses something different in the poll, says it was a miss click, then goes at people who said GGG's ppv flopped.
    BS, go pull up the thread. My cotto-canelo pick was 650-750k. What I posted yesterday was that I got an email from someone I trust who told me the fight was going to do well over 850k, guaranteed. Aldo (or someone else, I dont remember) then asked if I thought it could go over a million, and I said sure, anything is possible, but nobody knows the actual numbers yet.

And my reply to Kev asking if 900k was a flop (since Roc CEO said over 1.5 million) was obviously sarcasm directed to those that have been carrying on for a month now about how Loeffler said 200k was a success, but it only did 150, therefore its a flop.

Sometime it seems people here are really really stupid, or maybe English isnt their first language.
    Last edited by OnePunch; 11-23-2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Fantastic if true. Still waiting for Glaser to confirm.

GGG had better start losing that weight if he wants the fight.

Comment

Those numbers are ****!!!!!!!!

TBE baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

the low standard excuses. it should be more. either these two fighters are'nt as popular as they think they are or this fight had bad promoting.

Comment

So over 900k people watched Mexico make PR their putas? Great news.

Comment

Good stuff.

I predicted 1.2million, hopefully it manages to break the million buys.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                So over 900k people watched Mexico make PR their putas? Great news.
                Look at you.... You sound corny as **** bro. You Ight?? Mad your boy Rigo stunk up the joint again and made Cubans look like borlng b1tches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Look at you.... You sound corny as **** bro. You Ight?? Mad your boy Rigo stunk up the joint again and made Cubans look like borlng b1tches.
                  The one who sounds mad here is you my man.

Puta Ricans living up to their name.

Comment

Dan Rafael

This fat mess, how did he get the "numbers" so early? Seems like he's FOS.

Comment

now Imagine if RocNation new how to promote a fight!

With proper promotion this fight could of got 1.5 mil

Comment

Working...
                      X