No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Cotto vs Canelo PPV surpasses 900,000 PPV buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

whats funny is today is Monday. Dan rarely has a projection SO early.

EXACTLY.

And I'm sure his "source close to the PPV" is HBO.

Comment

That's good news.

But it sucks to be Rigondeaux. This was his chance to get his name out there, and stunk up the joint.

Comment

This is heart warming news to boxing heads which just goes to prove that boxing is alive and well despite the many black eyes this sport has endured both literally and figuratively.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          That's good news.

But it sucks to be Rigondeaux. This was his chance to get his name out there, and stunk up the joint.
          yeah that's probably 900,000+ people who will never tune in to see him again. his next fight on BET will probably draw negative figures lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Thought it would do 700k, 800 tops. 900k is amazing.

vs

I mean GGG really should not dicatate a damn thing. He is in no position to. Not a PPV draw whatsoever. Even comparing Canelo-Angulo, just pathetic numbers vs Lemiuex. Canelo vs Lemiuex probably does 400k if it was Canelo fighting him that night rather than GGG.
            Roc CEO predicted 1.5 million to 2 million, therefore 900k is a total flop, right?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              Roc CEO predicted 1.5 million to 2 million, therefore 900k is a total flop, right?
              Lol you said in another thread that this fight will do over 1M??

Comment

I was predicting 1 so good for them.

Comment

That is great for all involved

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Lol you said in another thread that this fight will do over 1M??
                    you gotta watch One Punch. He says one thing, chooses something different in the poll, says it was a miss click, then goes at people who said GGG's ppv flopped.

He told me I made the prediction of 300-350k for GGG knowing it would fail just so I could criticize it as a flop. Yet he picked 250-300k.

Comment

I've been reading on Twitter all morning that Canelo-Cotto did more buys than Mayweather-Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X