No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Cotto vs Canelo PPV surpasses 900,000 PPV buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    That's a great #, Haters were predicting 500K 0r 600K, that's just ridiculous!!!!!
    predicting that ANY ppv (not involving Floyd or Pac) will do over a half million buys is NOT hating, not by a long shot.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I buy the numbers, but idk about the high possibility for a rematch. The fight was pretty garbage (although in light of Klitschko vs Fury it looks like foty). I can't see a rematch myself unless there was a Cotto rematch clause.
      i agree, if there is a rematch it wont reach a million again, but then you had tvazteca making it look like the fight was gifted to canelo, so they kind of prepared the ground for a rematch ... who knows, but money wise is very viable ...

Comment

• 900k vs 97k.. GGG is the C side in negotiations with Canelo.

Comment

• Has there been a number from someone other than Dan or Bernardo Osuna? Osuna is one of ODH's butt boys so I do not trust him.

Comment

• fans are getting smarter when it comes to buying ppvs.

i believe social media warfare that boxing fans conduct are finally working.

fans know which fights deserve ppv and which fights doesnt. floyd's last fight bombing so much is indicative of this.

fans now buy only when its to big names.....

so keep hating boxingscene. ptard flowmoe wars started it all and now, it has infected everything.

the comments section is the warzone.

Being hateful has its uses.

this also means GGG will have to acquiesce to the catchweight. canelo has the juice now.

Comment

• Impossible, PPV is dead! ggg fans told me so, only 97k ppv's sold against Lemieux.

Comment

• Damn if this fight does over 1 million that would be huge for Canelo.
                I thought it would do under 1 million but it seems it could exceed that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  900k vs 97k.. GGG is the C side in negotiations with Canelo.
                  Actually he's more of the "H" or the "I" side....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Has there been a number from someone other than Dan or Bernardo Osuna? Osuna is one of ODH's butt boys so I do not trust him.
                    if anything, osuna is more related to haymon than he is to oscar, you know PBC=ESPN..

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      if anything, osuna is more related to haymon than he is to oscar, you know PBC=ESPN..
                      Not a chance. Osuna is an ODH slurper and a Floyd hater.,

Comment

Working...
                      X