No announcement yet.

Who Won: Miguel Cotto vs Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Little help.. Jabs and body punches count as scoring punches.

No need to thank me. Happy to educate.
    So which is more off, the poll or the scorecards?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      So which is more off, the poll or the scorecards?
      lol both. By far.

Comment

lol both. By far.
        You're one of the lucky ones, you get to pick and chose what's real and what isn't. Nice....

Comment

You're one of the lucky ones, you get to pick and chose what's real and what isn't. Nice....
          Ah I see. So you think this fight was a blowout.. No, you're one of the lucky ones. Space cadet.

Comment

here are the scorecards:

Comment

Ah I see. So you think this fight was a blowout.. No, you're one of the lucky ones. Space cadet.
              I don't think it was a "blowout" but I thought it was clear that Cotto lost. If he would've won I would be happy for him and if I felt he got robbed I would say it and stand up for him against an injustice. But there's no need for all of that, he lost....

Comment

I don't think it was a "blowout" but I thought it was clear that Cotto lost. If he would've won I would be happy for him and if I felt he got robbed I would say it and stand up for him against an injustice. But there's no need for all of that, he lost....
                Thought we were talking about 118-110 scores and lopsided polls.

All good.

Comment

Thought we were talking about 118-110 scores and lopsided polls.

All good.
                  I thought that 118-110 score was absolutely ridiculous. Cotto made the fight competitive but failed to impose himself on a larger and I imagine much heavier opponent.

Comment

I thought that 118-110 score was absolutely ridiculous. Cotto made the fight competitive but failed to impose himself on a larger and I imagine much heavier opponent.
                    You can't say that.

You can say that Canelo was larger and that his punches were more damaging but you can't say Cotto wasn't able to impose himself or land his shots. He did.

Comment

You can't say that. You can say that Canelo was larger and that his punches were more damaging but you can't say Cotto wasn't able to impose himself or land his shots. He did.
                      Of course Cotto landed but not enough to win. I just didn't see it, you did but others, many many others didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X