No announcement yet.

Who Won: Miguel Cotto vs Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    People acting like it was a whipe out. Ya need to get educated on scoring.

8-4 Canelo with like 3 close swing round that you could've scored 7-5 cotto or even a draw or 7-5 canelo
    Canelo made it look real easy.

Comment

• Close but clear Canelo win. 7-5

Scorecards were bs

Imo the powers-that-be had an axe to grind

against the insolent rican who didn't pay his fees.

Canelo clearly won.

but even if he didn't, they were going to shaft Cotto

Comment

• Dam even the poll is onesided.

Maybe I just can't score fights.

Comment

• I thought the scorecards were way too wide. I had it Canelo winning 7-5.

Comment

• Fight wasnt close. Canelo put a beating on this man and made him gunshy. Everything Cotto landed was partially blocked, rolled with and countered with the exception of like 4 shots.

i had cotto winning 2 rounds, 3 if im being generous. I just dont see what you cotto fans see.

Link the gifs where cotto landed please. Im genuinely interested

Comment

• Canelo won.

Cotto today fans are like Pac fans after the Floyd fight. Just blatantly refusing to accept their guy lost.

Cotto was just too small, Canelo is clearly a MW and looked a whole weight division bigger than him at last.

The score cards were too wide though, especially that last one. It must have been filled in before the fight started. Proof that Roc Nation has no power in boxing.

Comment

• I had it for canelo could see 117-111 but more like 116-112, he made cotto miss a lot of shots and countered effectively with the more telling shots. He slipped, bobbed and weaved a lot of shots which impressed me whilst maintaining his distance.

Comment

• Canelo 7-5

Comment

• Can't anyone just ****ing lose anymore without so much butthurt?

Comment

• I got Canelo by 2 rounds. Cotto did not do enough. You can't win a fight with just jabs.

It was a good fight but you could just feel the bias from HBO and the fix was on any how.

Comment

Working...
                      X